4.1/5
got 2b Curling Spray Gel Reviews
#1012 in Hair Care

January 09, 2018

spray gel and hair colour

Love Love göt2b products. i was introduced to them by my roomate who uses the colour creams. I like the bold but shes more the pastel look. It lasts for about 12 shampoos. We have a blast creating rainbow waves and strands!

December 13, 2017

Encore!

Un matin pressé? Mouillez vite fait ses cheveux sans les laver. Ajouter le got2be curl. Séché vite fait! Et hop le tour est joué. On dirait qu'on a passé au salon avant le boulot!

May 29, 2017

My curly hair has always been hard to control. Got 2b curling gel kept my curls frizz free. It left my hair shinny and not heavy like other products that I tired. I would definitely recommend it.

January 06, 2017

Absolutely loved this product! Have my hair large defined curls without having to use heat and made it look very natural. Will be buying this product in the future again!

May 22, 2016

I love this product, use it on my naturally wavy hair to make it wavier. Its easy to use and I love how it makes my hair look and feel. Its priced well too

2.8/5

March 03, 2015

This is an okay product but it does smell to high heavens until it evaporates! I tried it on my curls, to try to get them a bit more wavy and not frizzy. It does work however, it did leave my hair feeling sticky in certain areas.

February 23, 2015

I have curly hair, period! I spray this into my hair after a shower, then run a pick through it. It keeps it all contained, frizz free, and great looking until my next shower. It smells a little different.... kind of reminds me of the guts in a pumpkin, but when it dries its not as strong and Im sure its not as bad as my mind thinks it is.