got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray Reviews
#1750 in Hair Care

Freeze that style into place with got2b glued Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray through hair carelessly for that sexy, messy look or twist tips into spikes for outrageous hold that will last until your next shampoo. Only for stuck up styles and extreme rock hard hair.4 blasting hold: Spray 8-12 inches away from hair. Create your own individual style.

June 03, 2017

If you want some serious volume, excellent hold with only a little effort I would suggest you picking up this bottle of hairspray. I bought this a couple years ago because I like too back comb my hair and could never find a product with any volume hold. A couple sprays does the job. It's literally a back-comb product in a bottle. The smell is very nice, not a strong at all like some hairsprays ive used in the past. I noticed that when I curled my hair in the past the curls would stay all day long. The other great thing about this hairspray it washes out very well. It doesn't leave any residue behind on your hair or anything that's which is excellent as I would normally have too strip my hair with other products once a month too get all the residue buildup out, that why I love this hairspray so much

I bought this product at Walmart for $6.99 a bottle and will buy again and recommend.

January 20, 2017

I discovered this hairspray three years ago and I haven't bought any other brand since. It provides unbelievable hold without flaking off or leaving visible white residue like some other sprays do. It also stands up very well even in humid situations or when you might be sweating a little bit- for example when you're tearing up the dance floor in a packed nightclub! One of the things I like the most about the spray is that it does a fantastic job of teaming flyaways and frizzies and leaves my curls looking Awesome.

March 14, 2016

Great product I have most of the got 2 b products there cheap and this hairspray has amazing hold I can style my hair and it lasts all day and most times I wake up and it's still in place lol

October 31, 2015

It does what it says. Freezes your hair as you want it. I used this a lot when my hair was shorter and I wanted it to stay put all day. This is like extreme hair spray. I'd reccomend it especially for spike extreme hairstyles. #got2b

June 09, 2015

Love this stuff, I hate when my hair gets messy so I like a good holding hair spray....this stuff does the trick, I call it my helmet head hair spray!

2.3/5

June 09, 2015

Got2b 'Screaming hold for hair' is ridiculously sticky. It makes my hair stiff and feels somewhat like a 'crows nest' It's Disgusting!!!
    I do admit it works wonderfully and can hold hair perfectly still, But is it worth your hair feeling gross?
    Maybe for some, but not for me!!
    To Each Their Own is what I always say!! =)

August 31, 2014

The reviews are true! This stuff is crazy good. Even expensive salon spray doesn't hold a candle to it. I gave a bottle to my friend for her wedding day and her hair stayed flawless. Awesome awesome awesome.

August 05, 2014

This stuff is great - a nice fine mist - but work quickly because when it dries - your hair is going to stay - for 24 hours.

January 05, 2014

BEST hairspray hands down. I have so much cows-lick ( tiny hair pieces sticky out) and no other hairsprays I have tried does the job right. This is by far the best I've tried. It really keeps the hair pieces down and gives a nice sleek finish (when I tie my hair up). I always go back to this hairspray and would definitely repurchase this.

October 24, 2013

I just love this spray & its highly recommended to everyone. I style my hair with whatever way I want to (a braid or up do) then when i'm all done I spray all of my hair and it doesn't matter if I go out dancing not one hair comes out of place. I just love this product.