got2b Kinky Curl Defining Curling Mousse Reviews
#1781 in Hair Care

Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape! This curl definig, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control. Creates curls without frizz. Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.Get kinky: Shake can well. Worth through towel dried hair, style as desired.

May 10, 2018

Absolute favourite product for messy curls stay 2 days+

This is my go-to product when I’m curling my hair, I love love love it. Just spray a bit on your palm and spread between hands, flip head upside down and scrunch curls from the ends up towards your head. Curls stay looking and feeling great for 2 days sometimes more

1.3/5

May 08, 2018

Sticky and crunchy

I bought this based on all the positive reviews, but I found it to be very sticky and left my hair super crunchy and straw-like. I have thick hair with large curls, ymmv with tighter curls/thinner hair?

Pros:
    It smells very nice...

Cons:
    - Sticky
    - Crunchy
    - Rather than define my curls, it weighed my hair down heavily.
    - Throughout the day, any time I accidentally touched some of my hair I had to wash my hands to get the sticky off them

The directions had said to apply liberally so I thought maybe the problem was that I had used too much? However, trying smaller amounts (even just the tiniest amount I could get it to dispense), it was STILL sticky and crunchy, but with the added effect that most of my hair dried frizzy, since the smaller amount was not enough to apply to all my hair, so I just had frizzy sections and crunchy sections at random

November 06, 2017

This mousse is perfect!

Out of all the mousses I've tried, I keep coming back to this one. Smell, quality and price. It gives me the best results for naturally beauty curls. Doesn't leave it feeling crunchy, and lasts a while!

June 04, 2017

I daily uses it as a base before curling my hair to get the texture and definition while also fighting frizz. It does amazing things for curly hair -- creating soft and bouncy waves. Better using it with hair spray to help the style last all day long.

May 07, 2015

This is an amazing product that I have used numerous times on my naturally curly hair. It doesn't look flaky when it dries and you can actually run your fingers through your hair without tangles. Love this.

May 06, 2015

I use this product when I want a break from straightening my hair. It gives my hair a definite boost! My hair feels so light and has much more definition after using this mousse. I've been using it for 4 years and I won't change it!

August 28, 2014

I keep trying new hair products to bring out my waves and most do an ok job at it. But this stuff is awesome! I just towel rub my hair, hang it upside down and scrunch in a handful of this mousse. I get really nice and natural ripples all over without drying my strands out. Got2b partnership with schwarzkopf has been fantastic for affordable drug stores products in my opinion.

June 18, 2014

Works wonders in my curly hair!

September 20, 2013

When I want to keep my hair curly, I use this product. It helps define my curls and my hair stays curly all day. Bonus it smells great too. Great product

July 10, 2013

I have very curly hair and this products keeps my hair from going all frizzy and maintains the curl. I have tried a lot of different products and this one works the best for me.