got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #149 out of 181 in Hairspray

Give your tresses a treat with got2b smooth operator smoothing hairspray.
This indulgent finishing spray infused with cashmere smoothes fly-aways
and frizzies and keeps your style in place while providing an oh-sotouchable
finish that's full of movement. It's the luxury you deserve for invisibly seductive style.

April 25, 2017

I wish I could find this product again! I used to buy it at my local Shoppers Drug Mart, however, it seems to have vanished! I have looked everywhere for it! I have tried a lot of different brands of hairspray, but this one is the absolute best! It holds great, leaves hair soft, and the scent is good enough to eat!!

July 21, 2015

I don't use hairspray very often and so I've had this for a while but when I started to use this a lot more I ran out! This is great to deal with fly away hairs especially after straightening my hair, I spray some of this on my hair brush and just brush my through and it keeps all the fly always down, it's smells great and holds really well if you use it on an updo. It's made with cashmere so it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth! I will certainly be repurchasing this!

May 06, 2015

got2be has fantastic products! This hairspray really works and smells amazing :)

April 19, 2015

This was the first got2b hairspray product I have ever tried. It holds all day long with out a sticky or crunchy feeling. It has a really pleasant pretty smell. My hair is thin and takes a lot of hairspray to stay in place, however I find this one works the best with little spray. This is for sure my new favourite spray. No turning back!!!

March 25, 2014

I love it! My hair smell Good, and i don't have frizzies or fly-aways hair anymore!

3.2/5

February 17, 2014

I did not recommend this product because, the sprayer on the can malfunctioned, I returned it and the new one also did the same thing to me, and I no longer have the receipt. Pretty shabby considering I only got to use it once and the sprayer did no longer work. Smelled great just not a great can to put it in :(

January 05, 2014

sweet scent which I love. I use this when I style my hair (curl). This is my second favorite hairspray after hte GOT2b freeze blasting hairspray (the one in the yellow packaging). Got2b is my all-time hair product brand. Works great for stubborn hair and hard to style hair.

October 03, 2013

I love the got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray! It works well and has fairly long lasting hold. It smells really fresh and kind of fruity. Price wise I can usually get it at my local supermarket for under $5.00 and lots of times got2b offers coupons on their Facebook Fan Page which is even better! My only complaint would be that it seems once you get close to the end of the can - the spray nozzle will often "gum" up and stick.

April 28, 2012

I love this hairspray. It doesn't make my hair stiff, it keeps it flowing nice and natural. It has a great hold and it makes my hair more shiny and manageable. I would definitely buy this again, because it is a great price and it does its' job. I wouldn't recommend it if you need a really strong hold, this is more of a medium hold.
    Plus I really like the bottle.

January 29, 2012

The product does hold up to its promise of being a touchable hairspray, but when it comes to holding the hair, it doesn't work as well. It doesn't seem to de-frizz or keep the style in place as well as a hairspray should, but overall, I find the product enjoyable.