got2b Volumaniac Bodifying Hairspray Reviews
#3 in Hairspray

Go crazy with insane volume hold from root to tup with göt2b VOLUMANIAC™ Bodifying Hairspray. Immediately lock in volume with enough hold for that high drama look you crave.

You might also like: göt2b VOLUMANIAC™ Bodifying Mousse
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Love it

Holy grail. HG. this stuff is amazing, most of the time my hair tends to misbehave always going flat and this fix it right up. not only does it smell good, but it adds great volume. I would totally buy this whenever I run out.

Very effective Hairspray

I love to try out new hair products so was excited to try out this got2b Volumaniac Bodyfying Hairspray. I loved it and found that my curls stayed in place throughout the day and didn't look wet or weighed down. I definitely got better at applying this as the weeks went on and couldn't be happier with the new product I have discovered. #gotitfree

Works great

I had the opportunity to try this hairspray and I really like it. I like that it does 2 functions in one spray, that I don't have to use 2 different products for the same thing this does. It is very effective in volume addition and the hold is strong and long lasting.

July 29, 2017

Hairspray for additional hold and body

I have tried this product for free in return for my honest opinion, I don't usually put hair spray on my hair as it keeps it too hard but I have to apply it for so many times in order to work for me.if you only would like to put a hold in your hair and keep your style lock to it this will work for you. For me, I will give one more try but surely it add volume to my hair.

A decent hairspray

I used this hair spray after shampoo and conditioning and blowdrying my curls. I needed to straighten my bangs and keep them from blowing in the wind. I used the hairspray to keep my bangs in place. It did a decent job of keeping them from flying away.

loved it

I Absoulutly love it. The smell n everything is amazing. My husband even uses it. Lol. The turn out after is also great. N it does what its suppose to.

2.8/5

Meh

I found it way to sticky.... Ultra hold but didn't see that it created any volume and no body. I was unfortunately very disappointed. Wished I would have liked it like the other products.

July 28, 2017

Good hairspray, but not for me

The first thing I noticed about this hairspray is the smell. It was quite strong and, to me, off-putting. I wouldn't rebuy this spray just based on that. However, it does have good hold and it did provide volume, even on my long, thick hair. It was a bit on the crunchy side for me though.

Great Hold

I loved this hairspray. It held my hair in place and didn't give it too much of a sticky stiff feeling. It held up on super humid days which is amazing.

Great Hold

This hairspray is amazing. It gives great hold without making hair feel hard and crunchy. I'm an 80's girl and love bigger hair and this hairspray certainly did the trick. The hold lasted all day without need of a touch up. I received this product #gotitfree from chickadvisor