got2b Volumaniac Bodifying Hairspray Reviews
#3 in Hairspray

Go crazy with insane volume hold from root to tup with göt2b VOLUMANIAC™ Bodifying Hairspray. Immediately lock in volume with enough hold for that high drama look you crave.

You might also like: göt2b VOLUMANIAC™ Bodifying Mousse
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

July 18, 2017

Great Hairspray but No Volume

I liked this hairspray as far as hairsprays go. It was effective at keeping my hair in place but when it came to adding volume I was left disappointed.

I found that the hairspray did not add any additional volume to my hair than any other regular hairspray.

I did like the scent and the ease of use, but I would not buy this product again for the purpose of wanting to add volume to my hair.

Product is Highly Recommended

So, I'm not a user of hairspray but my mother is, and she was happy to help me out. She found the product to be comparable with anything else she has ever used and then some. The hold was perfect - she has very thin hair and didn't find it heavy on her hair and was able to get a little more volume with using this product. She also quite appreciate that the scent is very light and not overpowering like others are. She also liked that it didn't have the 'chemical smell' She would recommend it and will be purchasing the product again.

3.2/5

I liked this product

i liked this but it was like all the rest i didn't find it was any different than the rest. it held my hair fine and smelled great. i would recommend that everyone should try this at least once.

It's a YES

No sticky hairspray hands! Yay!

I used this hairspray all last week when it was a bit soupy and hot, and it kept my hair intact. If you add a lot of the spray you will get the CRUNCH, but just add enough to hold and it's all good.

I found it to be a great spray for the curls, it reanimated them after a night's sleep. We all know how that works with the curls, you sleep, you wake up and have to awaken them.

I liked the smell, the hold was pretty good and not too much crunch, I would buy it again, I really like got2b products.

July 16, 2017

Super Volume & hold

I don't use a lot of hairspray. It when I do, I need one that holds the volume of my hair. It's fine and thin and needs extra help looking full and bouncy. This spray hold the hair in place-almost too well. It's a bit hard for my liking. It's got superior hold but a bit too much for my fine hair. I'll use it to help with volume underneath. It very little. I got this free in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks #ChickAdvisor and #Got2B

July 15, 2017

Isn't hairspray just hairspray?

I was able try the Got 2b Volumaniac Hairspray. And really I can't say anything bad about this spray, but I can't say that I absolutely love it either. To be fair I am not a person that uses hairspray often. I have poker straight hair so when I use hairspray I feel like I look like I just walked in the the 80s with teezed chunks of hair. I do love the smell of the hairspray and I will keep it around. It is good if I have my hair in a pony to tame loose fly-always, but I will have to try it out on a set of curls (which usually ends in a fail) I will update after I give it that ultimate test!
    #gotitfree. #got2bgliss

3.2/5

July 15, 2017

Just okay.

This got2b hairspray worked well. It definitely did what the title says which was give my hair volume and body, but it didn't feel any different from other types of hairspray that I have used. The smell was also really strong and took away from the smell of the shampoo/conditioner that I used. I'm not sure that I would use this as my day to day hairspray.
    #gotitfree

I think its good!

I really do like this hairspray it seems to get the job done. it doesnt seem to make my hair too crunchy and gives my hair decent volume. However some cons are that the smell is a little too overpowering and is kinda a lot to handle for everyday use. I wish it was just a little less strong. I also find that the volume doesnt stay throughout the day and my hair is right back to being flat. When I curled my hair it seemed to keep its hold though which is another plus. I will continue to use this until I run out, but not sure if I will purchase in the future because of the smell. Thanks ChickAdvisor and Got2B for letting me try this out!

July 14, 2017

Great product but doesn't work for me.

Standard disclaimers: I received this #got2bgliss product for free through the #chickadvisor product review club. However, this is my unbiased review and I am receiving no monetary gain from this review.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to test this as thoroughly as the other products I received (hairspray usage was banned for two weeks after my surgery) but while this is made of quality ingredients like the other product (mousse) in this series I found it didn't really tame my flyways or stray hair. It doesn't have an unpleasant odor and is very easy to use. It didn't leave my hair feeling sticky at all but it just wasn't strong enough for my hair type.

July 14, 2017

Best Hairspray in the market by a long shot. Amazing!

Prior to using the got2b Volumaniac Bodyfying Hairspray, I wasn't a fan of using hairspray as it used to make my hair feel extremely slick in a greasy way, left my hair looking flat and didn't fix my wild flyaways. However, I found that using got2b Volumaniac Bodyfying Hairspray left my hair feeling absolutely clean, smelling great, looking volumized but also fixed my flyaways just perfectly!

I got this product free from Chickadvisor, but am definitely looking forward to purchasing this product frequently for my layered hair! This product is a great find and I would definitely recommend this hairspray to others - it truly is a gamechanger for all hairtypes and hairstyles!