1 review
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat, Lagrange Reviews
Ranked #12 in Car Seats - Booster

Graco, an industry leader in juvenile products, knows that your child's safety is of the utmost importance to you. Graco designs its products with your child's safety in mind, while at the same time ensuring that you get optimum value for your money. In both regards, the new Nautilus 3-in-1 MultiUse Car Seat fits the bill perfectly. The Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 car seat is designed for both versatility and safety, offering right-size comfort and protection as your child grows. Nautilus is a harn

Good - 0

April 03, 2017

I love the Graco Nautilus!

I have a big little boy and car seat safety is always a HUGE deal to me! We practiced extended rear facing until he unfortunately maxed out the limits of his previous seat. I knew that I would now be looking to find a seat which allowed for extended harnessing! This is the seat I picked up!

I can keep my boy harnessed until he reaches 65lbs and this seat is very wide compared to most harnessed boosters which is really awesome for my boy with broad shoulders! He sits very comfortable in the Nautilus and I know its going to last us a really long time.

The straps are nice and thick so they dont twist within the buckles and you arent figiting with it, The bottom cover comes off really easy to wash in case of an accident in the car and its very easy to install.

I will be buying another seat come time for my second son to switch to a harnessed booster.

I would recommend this seat over and over to all my friends and family