Great Value Mozzarella sticks Reviews

Ranked #1368 out of 2372 in Grocery

May 15, 2017

These mozzarella sticks are actually amazing for their price. They taste great, and are good quality. I always go and get them weekly. I compared them to M&M;Meat Shops - which is over double the cost, and there really wasn't a huge difference. I highly recommend the Great Value Mozzarella sticks.

May 15, 2017

These Mozzarella sticks are amazing but even better with Marinara sauce, I would recommend these to anyone who loves cheese and quick oven snacks. #MozzarellaSticks

June 30, 2016

I found them okay / decent / average.
    Good price for a quick appetizer mozzarella stick craving
    More than you will find at Burker King for example for less money.
    They were average. Easy and quick to make in the oven.
    They were not as cheesy as I would prefer, or full of flavour as I would prefer....my preference....BUT there was enough sticks and there was good price for them.

I like the ones with a kick of spice (jalapeno mozzarella) better :)

November 29, 2015

I bought these because I was trying to be cost efficient since the brand one are more expensive and you get less than the great value box. GV mozzarella sticks were very disappointing , they taste like freezer burn, the cheese taste artificial and has a weird texture and also the marinara dipping sauce taste just like watered tomatoes .