Green Beaver Extra Gentle Castile Sunflower Liquid Soap

Green Beaver Extra Gentle Castile Sunflower Liquid Soap Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 47 in Toiletries

April 15, 2017

This is a good quality castle soap. I use it to refill foaming hand soap dispensers (mix about half soap and half water) and it makes a great natural foaming hand soap and much better value!

September 18, 2015

Now let me preface this by saying, castile soap isn't for everyone. If you love it, you love it, but not everyone does. I personally really love the purity and multi-functionalism of it. I use this product it to wash my body and face because it doesn't dry out my skin, it smells yummy and orange-y, and I like that Green Beaver is a Canadian company. The natural-ness of it definitely feeds my inner (and outer) hippy. Be warned, castile doesn't tend to lather as much as washes containing SLS and other nasties, but it is cleaning you. Trust. I wouldn't recommend it for hair, as it tends to make things oily up there, but it's a great natural body wash from a great company. It is also a bit cheaper than some other liquid castile products out there, which is always helpful. Overall, its a great cleanser for sensitive and dry skin, and a must try for naturalistas out there :)