Green Beaver Green Apple Toothpaste

Green Beaver Green Apple Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 156 in Toothpastes

Our natural toothpastes are made with plants & minerals. Unlike toothpaste with fluoride, children under the age of 6 years of age can safely swallow our natural toothpastes (including toddlers). Furthermore, our toothpastes are made with real flavours without any chemically engineered synthetic flavours (or dyes), making it better for us and our environment! The toothpastes contain natural antibacterial agents such as Xylitol, lemon and tea tree extracts. Xylitol occurs naturally in fruits and vegetables, including berries, apples, and plums. According to Health Canada, "studies have indicated that xylitol in particular may actually help to prevent tooth decay".It also contains natural mineral whiteners such as Silica and calcium carbonate, natural breath fresheners like aromatic and refreshing herbs. We also add Calcium ascorbate, which contributes to the normal development and maintenance of teeth and gums. Available in five natural flavours from Mother Nature’s garden: Frosty Mint, Star Anise, Zesty Orange, Green Apple, and Cilantro Mint.

June 23, 2017

Good product

I couldn't get my daughter to use traditional toothpastes because the tastes were too strong so I decided to give this one a try. The taste of this toothpaste is very light almost like a type of apple candy so naturally my daughter loves it. Is is an organic toothpaste and is safe to swallow so i feel safer giving it to my child. When I used it I felt like I had to brush for a bit longer to get that clean teeth feeling and that's the only issue I saw with it. I love trying organic products and am happy I could find something that works for my child. If you hate the strong tastes of toothpastes or have children I recommend.

June 02, 2017

Je vous le recommande à 100%! Il est doux et il goûte bon. Je sens que mes dents et ma bouche sont propre. Il est naturel et je l'adoré. Je vais définitivement m'en acheter d'autre!

July 04, 2013

This is my sons favorite toothpaste. I love and trust Green Beaver to make safe and effective products (especially for kids). I do find this toothpaste leaves a bit of a coating type feeling on my teeth if I use it, but that doesn't seem to bother my son or cause any issues. I prefer to stick to Tom's for myself.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge