Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner has biodegradable plant and mineral based ingredients. This all-purpose cleaner cleans anywhere from the kitchen to the bathroom while cutting grease, grime and dirt. Use with traditional cleaners for ultimate cleaning.

January 30, 2018

Great all around product

I was first introduced to this by my sister and once I used it, I was sold. It's great for all sorts of cleaning and one quick spray is usually enough. I love that I found something that is environmently friendly to help keep my house clean. I've only found a couple really tough stains it hasn't been able to clean up. I like that the smell also isn't overpowering.

December 31, 2017

Works great!

Such an effective cleaner, that I always end up picking up. It is green friendly, which makes me feel safe and better about using it.
    It does not have a strong chemical smell either, so I find it better to clean using this. It gets off the toughest of messes, and leaves things spotless. When it goes on sale, you cannot go wrong picking up a bottle of this for your household cleaning!

2.3/5

October 04, 2017

not impressed

I was hoping for a more natural product to help clean around the house but this one doesn't work for me.
    The smell is not too bad but it doesn't clean as well as competitors' brands particularly on tough stains. It also isn't streak free so it needs lots of elbow grease

October 02, 2017

Multipurpose Cleaner

I use this $%$! on everything! It even cleans windows without streaks! Great that is a natural product too! I work with children so I try to have products that are natural. Doesn't smell like chemicals either!

August 02, 2017

perfect for work or home

My boss started purchasing this for the clinic and it eventually made its way to my home.
    I love how clean this leaves everything. I love how it smells and I love knowing that it's natural and free of chemicals.

July 16, 2017

Clean with a conscious!

Whenever I buy this product I know that I am doing a part in helping out the environment. The product cleans all my counters as well as provides a fresh smell that doesn't smell like chemicals.

July 05, 2017

Great Bathroom Cleaner

My mother in law introduced me to this product as a bathroom cleaner. I have used it regularly for the last 3 years. My husband is a mechanic and leaves a lovely, dark, greasy film in the tub and this cleaner cuts through that. I do find that on occasion there is the odd substance that it can't remove but I use baking soda to add some grit. Otherwise, no complaints.

June 28, 2017

what a brilliant product

this is my go to cleaning product for the kitchen and bathroom. its easy to use and doesn't have a horrible chemical smell. i spray it over everything in the bathroom and wipe dry.....easy

June 21, 2017

Good value

I like this product, it definitely does the trick and I use it all over the house. It gets my white tub and tiles nice and clean and I think I find it at Dollarama for like 3$ or less. Can't go wrong!

June 07, 2017

Having young kids at home that eat off every surface, I only use the 98% all natural Greenworks cleaners and dish detergent. I sleep well at night knowing my kids are not ingesting any harsh chemicals that can affect their health!