Green Works Natural Biodegradable Cleaning Wipes Reviews

Green Works wipes are made with plant and mineral based ingredients. Sustainable wipes clean up spills and messes without leaving harsh chemical residue. 30 count.

March 26, 2019

A better choice?

I switched from Lysol wipes to the greens. It makes me feel better knowing that they will biodegrade, which helps cut back on stagnant garbage . I also prefer the scent over other wipes

April 09, 2018

Does the job..

I was a little skeptical about the effectiveness of a more "gentle" wipe but they were on sale so I thought I'd give them a shot. Glad I did! The scent isn't overpowering, they're well saturated and easy to use. Work just as good as any chemical cleaning wipes and quite durable too.

January 29, 2018

Compostable wipes?

Its kind of crazy to think of how many lysol wipes my household goes through. I can finish a tub in 3-4 days with what my home has going on. This version of clorox green works wipes are biodegradable and soooooo much more environmentally friendly. We recently decided to try to this brand to help mother nature, after being loyal users of lysol wipes and their generic counterparts at Costco for years. I am not sure if we will continue to buy them again though its over $5 for one of these smaller canisters of 30, when I could get four bottles of lysol wipes at 80 ct each for around $13. I will say that these Colorox wipes do a better job at getting really dirty messes, like snowy muddy paws from dogs or the accidental pee puddle. But I guess you have to pay more to help the environment.

June 08, 2017

We just recently put in custom concrete counter tops and were told upon doing so that we couldn't use a regular cleaning solution as concrete is porous and would capture chemicals like bleach, thus potentially contaminating food. I love these wipes are the are safe to use on my beautiful new counters and they do an excellent job. Dirt and crumbs are easily wiped away, I know my counter is being disinfected, without worrying about contamination and for a bonus they smell clean.

1.5/5

June 24, 2016

Terrible packaging from my experience the top lid broke after a couple uses. The wipes weren't soaked when I first got them and now their completely dry. I have to soak them with water before using it. Buying Lysol on sale is the way to go.

June 24, 2016

J'ai découvert récemment ces lingettes nettoyantes et biodégradables de Green Works. Elles sentent délicatement bonnes, nettoient bien et j'aime bien l'idée qu'elles sont plus écologiques que certaines autres. Tout probable que je vais les utiliser souvent car on a jamais trop de produits bons pour l'environnement.

June 08, 2015

I like the idea of biodegradable wipes but these wipes are little more than wet paper towels. They smell nice but they leave bits behind when I try and scrub. I am sticking with my lysol wipes. I need fewer and they go on sale so I can get them for a good price

May 05, 2015

I love how this product is eco-friendly, although I find it doesn't clean as well as other products.

March 16, 2015

smells great and cleans well!

March 15, 2015

I love using these wipes over other brands because you don't get the obnoxious chemical smell and yet they're just as effective. Plus the company cares about the environment, so I'd pick something biodegradable any day over chemical cloths that just clog up landfills.