Greenies Dental Chews Reviews

November 19, 2020

Dogs LOVE these!!

My dogs love these, they are definately a bit on the pricey side so they are a random treat once in awhile. I usually watch fot a sale and a coupon. The packaging is amazing, keeps them really fresh.

November 13, 2020

My dogs loves these

My dogs can’t get enough of these greenies. They come in a convenient re-sealable package which keeps them fresh. They are a bit on the pricey side but they seem to be working as long as they aren't buried between my couch cushions

November 11, 2020

The dogs go crazy for these

I have two dogs who both go absolutely crazy every time they see the Greenies bag. My one girl is a senior citizen who has never had any problems with her teeth, and she's been eating these for years. My other dog has stomach issue but can eat these no problem. Although they are a little pricey, with how much my dogs love them, I can't stop buying them. It is an added bonus that they have the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance

2.0/5

November 11, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not worth the money

We bought these with the promise they would improve my dogs dental health. After using regularly there has been no change, and she is now refusing to eat them. Not a great ingredient list either.

November 02, 2020

My dog loves these !

Absolutely awesome a great everyday treat that helps keep their teeth clean and there like a soft chew bone which really helps clean, and helps with breath smell !

October 29, 2020

My Dog Loves These

My little 12 year Maltese has 3 teeth left and can still enjoy her daily greenie. She reminds me every evening that it's time to brush her teeth. I highly recommend.

October 29, 2020

Good

I really don’t want to call these bad (although I haven’t tried them myself). My dog is super picky and decided she wouldn’t even TRY to put this in her mouth to taste. I am giving them to my nephew-in-law to eat (he’s a doodle lol) and I’m positive he will enjoy these treats. Obviously I rated them based on my dog’s refusal to eat them.

October 28, 2020
    United States

Mon chien adore

Mon chien adore mais un peu cher. Vu que c'Est difficile de brosser ses dents.. J'achete les greenies pour nettoyer ses dents. Mais à long ca revient cher car c'est pas donné J'attends les speciaux

October 26, 2020

Dogs love them!

As a doggy parent I can say my dogs really enjoy these treats, they are a huge hit. I love the resealable packaging it's great, and keeps them fresh. We have confidence in this brand and they pass the doggy taste test!

October 26, 2020

Our dogs favourite!

My dog really enjoys these, they are a great treat. The resealable packaging is great, and keeps them fresh, We don't give our dog a ton of treats but these are one of the ones I trust.