4.9/5
Pedigree denta stix medium Reviews

Good - 0

January 12, 2018

My picky Doggo loves these

I have a great Pyr and she is very spoiled...a picky eater and not a fan of anything too “fake” for lack of better terms. Got a freebie in the mail and she ate it right up :) the company itself is very generous with samples as well which is so nice to see. I have another freebie coming in the mail and I didn’t even order it :)

January 07, 2018

My dog loves them!

Pedigree dentasticks medium are great for my midsize dog. he loves them and they are effective at reducing his tarter buildup. great treat for the pup!

December 18, 2017

Je le recommande pour les chiens qui aime les friandises!

Très bien pour la dentition de mon chien, il adore le goût quand je lui donne il le termine rapidement et le bâton lui traite un peu les dents et gencives :) je le recommande fortement

May 15, 2017

I got these for free with a $2 coupon in my dogs food. I plan on buying then, my dog loves then and they're a nice treat for her when we are having supper.

April 07, 2017

My Yorkie loved it, I'll definitely be purchasing this item next time I go shopping.

March 17, 2017

My dogs love Pedigree Vitality chicken dog food. It is a ok food for the price and you can usually find coupons to help with the cost. My dogs really like the taste and it never upsets their tummies.

February 18, 2017

There are 10 pull apart sticks in this package and I'm not really sure if they do clean the dog's teeth, but they like them so I keep buying them. To me , they are worth it.

September 17, 2016

My 8 year old chocolate lab absolutely loves there Denta Stix treats. She has trained us to give her one everyday after her walk. lol She has never had a plaque problem and I think it is because she chews on a Stix daily. My daughter has a rescue mutt dog who begs for one everytime he comes for a visit too!

July 10, 2016

There are ten of these treats in a bag and I find they actually do get rid of a lot of tartar build up from their teeth because I definitely see that their teeth are nice and white.