Milkbone Brushing Chews Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 113 in Dog Food & Treats

May 17, 2017

My boston terrier yumyum loves them she chews and chews them for hours the value is Worth every penny the quality is high end and the effectiveness is amazing 100 percent recommend

May 17, 2017

I can't keep these in stock once my shih tzu spots them he begs for them. Ultimate hands down his favourite. He savours it and looks upset once it's gone. Definetly ask you to give it a try....will become a staple in your household.

April 04, 2017

J'ai bien aimé le produit, mais ma chienne ne semble pas toujours apprécié. Elle n'est pas du type gourmande, mais quand je lui donne un brushing chews, elle ne le mange pas toujours. Elle le laisse parfois trainer et n'y porte pas attention par la suite. Par contre, j'ai apprécié le résultat lorsqu'elle l'a essayé à quelques reprises.

March 15, 2017

My dog has the most disgusting breath. I have tried numerous products, and nothing ever helped. I decided to take the chance and try the bushing chews by Milkbone - and am I ever happy that I did! They have made an incredible difference! I will buy these forever.

February 28, 2017

There are only two products I can give my Pomeranian. Milk bone or bakes elk antlers. The brushing chews are fantastic and much more economical. I find if you show around some grocery stores have this product for a fantastic price over a department store.

February 20, 2017

Our dogs love Milkbone Brushing Chews! It gives them a treat they are excited about and can spend some time chewing on and it REALLY helps with their breath.

January 09, 2017

This is a great way to get your dog to brush its teeth and have clean smelling breath. I love how it has ridges on the bone to get into hard places in her teeth.

January 06, 2017

These are similar to Greenies but I find these to be way cheaper. They are just as effective, plus my dog loves the taste. They have 2 box sizes, I find the bigger box has a better value. I give my dog 1-2 a day and it works just as the same as brushing their teeth.

December 09, 2016

Our dog hates when we try to brush her teeth so we bought these as an alternative and she loves them, we only give them to her a couple times a week as it isn't necessary to clean a dogs teeth daily

December 09, 2016

I love having these around for my dogs and I really do believe it helps with the tartar build up. They never last too long because they seem to really love them; just one of many kinds I buy them.