3.4/5
göt2b Head Turner Reviews

Cheer up your blonde with a soft pastel tone! Super easy spray application. Up to 3 shampoos! A twist of colour to brighten any day!

Donne du pep à tes cheveux blonds avec une touche pastel! Une application super facile. Jusqu'à 3 shampooings! Un peu de couleur pour illuminer ta journée!

2.7/5

February 01, 2018

I didn't like this product.

I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor to review in the color Cotton Candy. I have medium blonde hair so I thought that I would get a reddish/pinkish hue on my hair. Firstly, I tried this product in the shower, with my hair wet (as is suggested in the box). The result was nothing at all, not a single sign of change. I read some reviews saying that some people had gotten better results from applying this product in the hair dry. Then, I tried the dye again with dry hair. I noticed some slight result but definitely not enough to make the product worth it in my opinion. Also, the spray made my skin itch which makes me think that I'm allergic to something inside the product. The spray has a sweet disgusting smell that I couldn't stand. I didn't like the actual spray, the mechanism that makes the product go out. The color went out very directed and when I tried to spread it, it was very difficult and theresult was a patchy application. All in all, I don't recomend.

0.8/5

February 01, 2018

Was really excited for this and it disappointed

I have wanted to dye my hair pink for awhile now but I didn’t want permanent dye- so I was super excited to try this product.

That being said my hair is a medium blonde which the box said it would work on without bleaching first - nothing happened. My hair didn’t even go a bit pink.
    Also the nozzle on the bottle was intense and sprayed everywhere including my bathroom wall- thankfully it didn’t stain, but still not impressed.
    The packaging instructions were pretty vague as well- and after it didn’t work for me the first time I thought maybe I didn’t leave it on long enough. I did try again- leaving it in for a couple minutes before combing to the same effect- nothing.
    All in all a disappointment.

I received this product for free as part of the chickadvisor product review club.

3.2/5

February 01, 2018

Difficult application, short lived.

I applied to dark-light blonde hair, and the colour somewhat held in the light areas. Application was an ordeal, getting the spray to continuously point in the correct direction, making sure the bottle was the proper distance from the hair, and using a spray causes the hair to tangle. I pulled out a couple knots, and my hands looked like I'd murdered a fairy, and it was not easy to remove from skin. I sprayed in my eyes, ears, and all over my forehead. Had to shower to get the colour off my skin, and that ended up mostly washing the colour from my hair. It's not a product I would try again, but I guess it would work well to add a touch of colour for a child or someone not looking for much commitment.
    #gotitfree

February 01, 2018

Pink... Ish. Smells AMAZING! Difficult application.

Love love loved the smell! I made everyone smell the section(s) I had attempted to color. That said, I found it quite difficult to apply evenly.

Color is nice and subtle but didn't even have to wash it before it really faded. Noticed this after only one day.

DO NOT PLAY WITH YOUR HAIR FOR HOURS AFTER!! and especially don't do that then rub your eyes. I did this twice. It sucked.

Thank you Chickadvisor and Got2B for letting me try this out for free! Always a pleasure :).

Fun temporary colour!!

I thought the hair dye was a fun change. I like that it washed out within 2-3 washes. I have dark blonde hair and the colour wasn’t as vibrant as the model on the box as she had bleached/lighted hair. I did not like the texture of my hair after the application. It felt very dry and was not easy to comb through once dry. But for a night out, it would be great to change up my hair colour!

Updated On: February 01, 2018

#got2bmycolour, #MEbyME, #gotitfree

Amazing !

This product was very easy to apply. It turned out very nice on my hair. The colour washed out completely after one wash. In the future I might purchase this again. But I would definitely recommend it!
    #gotitfree

Loved it!

This is a really fun product! I always wanted to tint my hair pink but was too afraid to do it permanently. This product is pretty easy to apply. I find the color is brighter if you apply it to try hair. And I haven't had it last for more than 1 wash. But I love it!
    #got2bmycolor #mebyme #gotitfree

January 31, 2018

Couleur qui manque de brillance

Tout d’abord l’emballage est très attayant et la bouteille est facile d’utilisation. Néanmoins j’ai trouvé qu’il était difficile d’appliquer le produit uniformément dans les cheveux. La couleur finale n’etait pas aussi brillante et éclatée que je l’aurais cru avec la photo sur l’emballage. Ma couleur était davantage grise et mauve que bleu pastel mis à part sur mes mèches qui sont platines. Somme toute, le produit est intéressant pour faire changement lors de certaines soirées puisqu’il dure environ trois lavages.

J’ai bien apprécié faire l’essai de ce produit mais puisque j’aime déjà beaucoup ma couleur naturelle j’en ne crois pas en refaire l’achat mis À part pour des événements spéciaux.

2.7/5

Fun, but messy

I received the Denim Blue Headturner to Pastelize Blonde Hair for free to review.

I'll preface this by saying my hair is dark blonde/light brown (bronde) and so it is the darkest shade match on the side of the box.

I found the directions to be a little confusing, the paper leaflet only gave about 1/2 of the directions that were on the side of the box, so I found myself referring to both.

Given that this is a 1-3 wash product, I can see the value in having the colour in a spray bottle, there is no mixing, and thus no disposal of extra dye. However, this makes for a messy application, so I recommend standing in the shower. Depending on how long your hair is, make sure you are well covered with a towel or do it in the buff, the dye wipes off your skin easily enough with a damp wash cloth.

My hair is long but thin so I sectioned my hair into 4 ponytails to apply the dye and make sure I had it even throughout. After combing thru the dye I removed each elastic and re-combed my hair before blowdrying.

I couldn't really see the blue colour except for a tiny hint of it so once I finished blowdrying I grabbed a small section of hair and sprayed in more dye and then re-blowdried to see if I could make it stand out more, which to the naked eye I still couldn't see it. However, my camera on my phone was able to pick up the colour so it was there and probably on a nice bright & sunny day I would have seen the difference.

All in all, my hair was just too dark and the application was too messy for me to want to buy this again, but I don't think that makes this a bad product by any means. I would instead if I wanted a dramatic colour go the route of lightening my hair 1st before dyeing.

I GOT THIS FREE FROM CHICKADVISOR TO REVIEW

I love this product and that got the chance to review it the bottle will last me a while and i definitely love the colour!! It doesn`t affect my hair and it lasts a while on hair thank you chickadvisor for this oppurtunity