3.4/5
göt2b Head Turner Reviews

Cheer up your blonde with a soft pastel tone! Super easy spray application. Up to 3 shampoos! A twist of colour to brighten any day!

Donne du pep à tes cheveux blonds avec une touche pastel! Une application super facile. Jusqu'à 3 shampooings! Un peu de couleur pour illuminer ta journée!

February 06, 2018

Absolutely LOVE my Denim hair!!

Thank you @ChickAdvisor I absolutely love my Denim dyed hair! What an awesome and easy to use product! There was even enough left to share with my Sister in law and do her hair too! We are both in love with our hair and feel great!
    #got2bmycolour #MEbyME and #gotitfree

Love it!

I tried the Cotton Candy Pink Head Turner from Got2B and I loved that I can experiment with great colours and it washes out within 1-3 shampoos. It is easy to use, just spray where tou want, you can do full head or just a few streaks. I will definitely have to try all the colours!!!

1.0/5

Disappointed

This was a really underwhelming experience. I tried really hard to make it work but the denim blue color just didn't make my hair blue! It made it a smidge grey and then washed out at first wash. Messy, poorly pigmented, and not at all true-to-color.

I got this for free in exchange for an honest review.

2.8/5

February 06, 2018

This spray on product has a gorgeous color, but did not work on my long hair. It left spray marks everywhere it was applied, and i could not blend the color evenly thrpugh the lengths of my hair. It would be better for making small streaks in longer hair.

February 06, 2018

A fun way to color your hair without commitment

I was able to try the got2b denim blue head turner colour product free! I was excited to try my #got2bmycolour #MEbyME as I’ve always wanted to try fun colored hair but have never been brave enough to try permanent. (and who doesn’t love that I #gotitfree)
    My hair is a bit darker so the effect was quite subtle, but I still loved the end result! I definitely felt it in my hair and had a bit of transfer onto my hands when I ran my fingers through it, but it wasn’t anything drastic.
    I will definitely try it again in the future as it was fun to have blue hair for a few days, and it washed out super easily.
    Next time I will take the advice from the leaflet and do it in the shower however. Even though I was super careful and diligent when applying, it still ended up EVERYWHERE in my bathroom! It cleaned up very easily with a wet cloth, but it was still something I wouldn’t want to deal with again.
    Overall a great product for a fun splash of color in your hair without commitment.

Pink hair

This product i gave to my 19 year old daughter to use. She put in a pink streak in her hair after dying it blond. It was not as bright as i thought it would be. But still stands out quite well. It was easy to use and not all that messy. She was happy with it as well and would try other colours.

1.8/5

February 06, 2018

No colour and made my hair feel horrid

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

I was sent the shade Denim Blue and was super excited to see it was a bright vibrant shade. However, once I had this in my hair there was only a faint hint of very very pale blue. I have medium blonde hair and this barely showed up. My hair felt disgusting! It was like I had poured a gritty slime on my head and then covered it in dust. I followed the directions exactly, even blow drying to dry the colour but it still felt sticky and powdery and gross. It also said it would last 3 shampoos, and it did not. The next day as soon as my hair was wet all the colour ran right out. Very disappointing product.

0.5/5

Didn't work for us

We #gotitfree to try from Chick Advisor. We tried the denim blue color. First, I tried on my hair, it is darker and although I used a lot of the product it made zero difference to the shade of my hair. It made my hair very dry and sticky which I thought was likely due to the amount of product I had used. Next I tried it on my very blond son and all it did was turn his hair a very light (nearly unnoticeable) greyish shade, and felt sticky and dry again. Applying the product is very messy because it is so runny, although it does clean up easily from sinks, countertops and skin. I wouldn't waste the time or money on this denim blue head turner...maybe the other shades are better?

2.0/5

Meh

It didn't impress me as I hoped it would. The nozzle may have been to blame as it didn't spray as a mist but rather like a strong stream. I think this may have been why my application was a bit choppy. I did brush the product through as instructed but the spraying turned out to be super messy for my bathroom walls, floor, sink and random things around the room. BLUE SPOTS EVERYWHERE lol - I was quick to clean up so it didn't leave a stain but - kind of a pain in the neck. And then we have the end result after a blow out. MEH. My hair looked grey. Perhaps I didn't use enough spray? I read and re read the box and leaflet and didn't see a recommended amount to use - maybe I should have emptied the bottle?? Again - it didn't stipulate that the bottle was a one time use - should I have just assumed? In any case - it was an experience. Would I purchase - not likely.

February 06, 2018

Adds a fun touch of colour

Easy to apply, but I found the colour didn't last very long - it started to fade out just a few hours after application. But the process was easy and the instructions were clear. Not quite the colour I was expecting based on the description - came out closer to lavender rather than blue.