3.4/5
göt2b Head Turner Reviews

Cheer up your blonde with a soft pastel tone! Super easy spray application. Up to 3 shampoos! A twist of colour to brighten any day!

Donne du pep à tes cheveux blonds avec une touche pastel! Une application super facile. Jusqu'à 3 shampooings! Un peu de couleur pour illuminer ta journée!

2.7/5

February 06, 2018

Didn't love it as much I wanted to.

I received this product as part of a review club campaign. I received the denim blue color. I was excited to try it and add some fun color to my hair without any long term commitment. I applied it on wet hair in the shower. The spray is very direct, not spread, and without a decent mirror it was hard to tell what coverage I was getting, and once I dried it, it was definitely uneven. The denim blue wasn't a very visible color, more of a grey and basically just turned my hair a more ashy blond with a blue tint in the right lighting. I still have half the bottle left so when I get a chance to use it again I'll apply it on dry hair so it's easier to tell that I've gotten the coverage I want. I might try one of the other colors in the future if I want something more fun, a pink might be more visible.

1.7/5

Patchy application

This product is a gorgeous color, but very hard to apply evenly. I ended up with spray spots all over my head that I could not blend for the life of me. The color was streaky and patchy, not at all cute.

Updated On: February 06, 2018

#gotitfree

February 06, 2018

This was a great product! I love how easy it is to spray on and it looks really great! It doesn't make my hair crunchy and I love the hue of pink. I would buy this product again since it is a lot of fun and adds a different look to my hair.

0.7/5

Disappointing

I was excited to try this to change up my hair color. This did nothing, there was no change in my hair colour and I have blonde hair. Very disappointed.

#gotitfree
    #got2bmycolour

February 06, 2018

Great for a little colour and fun!

The hair colour spray is great for adding a little fun flair to your everyday hair look, without having to commit to dying your hair bright blue permanently! Super easy to use and washes out after a couple washes. Great for summer looks! #gotitforfree but would definitely purchase it next time

Pink hair, don’t care

Spray was easy to apply, slightly messy but washed out easily (3 washes).
    Quick, fun way to temporarily try a new colour!

#GotItFree #ChickAdvisor

February 06, 2018

I love this product .. so easy to use so easy to remove .. I work in a conservative business so wild and crazy hair is a no no .. I love being able to be unique on my own time but still follow the rules at work
    Just fantastic !!

Super Colorful and Easy to Wash

The best part about about this product, is the fact that it does wash out! It only took me two washes. I tried it in Cotton Candy, and the pink looked great over my blonde hair. Not sure if the colour would work well on those with darker hair, but that said, this is a great way to switch up your look without the commitment. Would recommend!

Blue hair....

This product is fun for changing up your look. I love the fact it washes out after (3 washes.) Also, it was easy to use and the color was a nice pastel blue.
    #Got it free #ChickAdvisor #GOTTOB #Headturner

February 06, 2018

Great change for a couple days!

This product is very good for a quick hair change for a couple days. Love it would definitely buy it after trying it. Washes out well without damaging your hair or color.