3.4/5
göt2b Head Turner Reviews

Cheer up your blonde with a soft pastel tone! Super easy spray application. Up to 3 shampoos! A twist of colour to brighten any day!

Donne du pep à tes cheveux blonds avec une touche pastel! Une application super facile. Jusqu'à 3 shampooings! Un peu de couleur pour illuminer ta journée!

February 12, 2018

Facile d'utilisation et efficace!

j'ai reçu la couleur bleue. J'ai vraiment apprécié la facilité d'utilisation et la rapidité de l'application et le résultat qui est instantané. Ça se lave assez rapidement donc l'effet désiré est vraiment là le temps voulu 1-2 lavages ! La couleur est assez pimentée et cela m'as pas endommagé ma teinture actuelle !
    Le produit n'as pas besoin d'être appliqué en plusieurs couches pour paraître et ne tâche pas.
    Nous pouvons bien contrôler aussi qu'elle partie des cheveux nous voulons colorer! Magique!
    Une nouvelle tête en delà de 5 minutes!

#got2bmycolour #MEbyME #cadeau

GOT2B HEAD TURNER

#Gotitfree tried this product and it colored my hair quite nicely very simple to use and didnt have a strong smell would recomend this product to all my friends and family

Fun!

Was fun to add some pastel blue (Denim Blue) to my hair for the weekend. Definitely more noticeable on my highlights, but was still fun. Like that it's temporary, washed out in 2-3 washes. I guess it depends on your hair type how quickly it washes out. Would try it again.

great color!

I would definitely buy this again. I cannot have colored hair at work but I used this on a long weekend and was very faded after a few washes just what I wanted. Great pink color too, Did not dye anything clothes, hands etc.

Got 2 b head turner.

IT was an amazing product. Got to color my hair with out the committment. It actually worked.. I got the pink one. I would definitely recommend it. But to get the full effect your hair has to be lighter shade.

3.2/5

great coverage

My daughter and I tried this on our medium/dark blonde hair. We were impressed with the colour and how easy it was to spray on. We were a little disappointed that the box said it would last up to 3 washings but it came out in the first washing even before it was shampooed. We were wondering what would happen if we had gotten caught in the rain (that could have been a huge mess).

2.8/5

February 12, 2018

Maybe if my hair was lighter?

I tried this as directed on the box and as soon as I washed my hair it was like nothing had been done. I have light brown hair but maybe since it is winter my hair was just too dark for this product to have any effect. I’ll try again in the summer because the dye color was gorgeous. The only good part was that it left my hair feeling soft like a deep conditioner.

got 2b head turner candy cotton, temporary spray

While the product was free it was not the correct color for my dark hair, I tried it but it didn't show up as much as I'd have liked in my hair as I have darker hair than they showed on the box. I would love to try a differ t color that would be recommended for dark brown hair.

1.0/5

Wasnt too impressed

I was so excited to try this. I thought it would be so much fun and easy to add some pink whenever i wanted. When i sprayed it onto my hair more of it went onto my scalp than my hair and it dripped everywhere. When i went to bed that night i woke up to alot of it rubbing off onto my pillowcase. It also says it will wash out after a few washes. After 3 weeks i still have a pink tinge to my hair. I wouldnt recommend this to anyone.

HAIR GAME CHANGER

So just don’t follow the instructions on the box. Apply to famonhair and reapply for darker results. It said it washes out after 3 washes but it really comes after one. I did a big chunk and reapplied three days in a row! I love that it is temporary as using pastel Colours is a big commitment but this you can have pink one day and blue the next. It’s fun to experiment with some highlights here and there or just the tips!!! I really HD fun with this product review :)