Guerlain Abeille Royale Anti-Aging Fortifying Lotion Toner Reviews
#9 in Toner

October 20, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A great lotion toner

I have been using Guerlain Abeille Royale Anti-Aging Fortifying Lotion Toner for almost a month.  My first thought was that although it smells amazing, I was sure this was going to cause me to have a bad reaction as I am usually sensitive to scented products.  I was pleasantly surprised that this lotion did not cause any itching or burning like other scented products have in the past.  I did notice a slight increase to my natural redness though.

The toner itself is a watery consistency.  I tried applying this with cotton rounds and by using my hands to pat it into my skin.  I preferred using my hands as it wasted less product and also helped my hands feel smooth.

From the first application, my skin felt a bit softer and smoother and it helped with my dry cheeks.  After a week or so I noticed a little improvement in firmness.

Overall, aside from a little extra redness, this toner worked well for my skin. I recieved this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

2.8/5

October 20, 2020

it works but its way to scented to even use

Im not sure why they say lotion in it as a description, its a toner. The toner removes excess makeup and residue on your skin really well without drying out your skin. However, i cant stand it because of how over scented it is. Its similar to rubbing perfume on your face...I wish it came lightly or NOT scented at all because i would buy this again no problem if that was the case.

Wonderful

The abeille fortifying lotion is more of a toner to use after cleansing the face. A tiny amount on a pad and apply to face, it’s fast absorbing and light with a nice scent. It doesn’t dry the skin out as it works to help hydrate and balance skin tone reducing signs of aging due to their specific royal jelly and honey ingredient. Skin feels soft and gives off a youthful glow.

Great toner

I enjoyed using this toner, it left my skin feeling smooth and soft. It has a nice soft scent, easy to apply and absorbs fast. My skin has a slight glow and appears less dry after a few weeks of using it. I love using skin care with honey as an ingredient. The only drawback about this product is the high price but that's often with French skincare brands.

#freesample #contest

Wowza

While others found this to leave a tacky residue, I used this product immediately after getting out of the shower/washing my face and let it absorb while I got dressed. I followed up with my regular skincare routine and found that Abeille Royale worked wonderfully with my routine. My skin feels so soft and bouncy (I’ve lost some bounciness to my skin as I age) and its hydration levels seem to last longer than normal.

October 04, 2020

Royal jelly makes you feel like royalty

I was first introduced to Royal Jelly in France and I absolutely loved everything it did to my skin. When I received this product free to test it, I was elated to try another product with Royal Jelly, and the Guerlain Abeille Royale Anti-Aging Fortifying Lotion Toner did everything I expected it would do. The texture and the SMELL is so beautiful. It makes my skin feel so soft, supple and smooth.

This is more of a luxury product to add into your skincare routine. But it's definitely worth it in my opinion. I'm surprised it comes in a plastic bottle instead of glass giving the price, but it's still a great product.

September 30, 2020

Wowza

I tested this out for a bit and read reviews on several platforms to see what people were thinking about this toner.

While others found this to leave a tacky residue, I used this product immediately after getting out of the shower/washing my face and let it absorb while I got dressed (about 3 minutes). I followed up with my regular skincare routine and found that Abeille Royale worked wonderfully with my routine. My skin feels so soft and bouncy (I’ve lost some bounciness to my skin as I age) and its hydration levels seem to last longer than normal.

Usually, I opt out of scented products (sometimes I can be sensitive to them) but I really like this scent, plus is dissipates after a while. I would test it out before splurging if you’re not into fragranced skincare.

The price tag is a bit steep ($90 CAD) but I can definitely see this lasting me more than a few months. Also, I don’t mind the bottle being plastic. The material is quite thick and not as “cheap” feeling as mentioned. My bathroom counter is TINY and I’d rather not knock a glass bottle this expensive off of it! It being plastic also makes it mighty travel friendly!

Does this product usually come in a box though? Would have been nice to not have to search for the ingredients/application online (this is me needing to find SOMETHING to complain about).

My grandmother has been using Guerlain for years, and if you saw her skin you would trust her skincare choices as much as I do! Pricey but so worth it!

September 28, 2020

good

Guerlain Paris Abeille Royale Anti-Aging Fortifying Lotion Toner.
    I abslutely love the scent and the beautiful bottle. It is lightweight and absorbs well in the skin. It left my skin soft, well-moisturized and glowing.