• Guerlain Meteorites Compact Powder
Good

Guerlain Meteorites Compact Powder Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 380 in Powder

January 20, 2016

I received this White Guerlain powder & absolutely love it! Guerlain products are high class & out of this world.

I adds in setting your foundation, it goes on smooth & easy. Smells so very pretty & is the best product that I have tired to date. It's very expensive but worth every penny! This compact has some real weight to it as well. Might get heavy in your purse after awhile.

It also came in a black velvet pouch, I would say the compact is a Keepsake for sure. This is a MUST try.

March 11, 2015

I received the hard to find White crystal shade as a gift and the powder is heavenly! Sheer and natural looking, sets foundation and no oiliness. It also smells amazing. I don't like that its expensive for a tiny little pan that I'll waste down quickly so I use it on special occasions. It comes with a suede like pouch and a flimsy sponge applicator. I wish the pan was bigger because the quality us great.