Guerlain Orchidee Imperial Rich Cream

Guerlain Orchidee Imperial Rich Cream Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #541 out of 1366 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 18, 2017

This was a product that I was able to test through the Elle Beauty Grand Prix contest this year. I found it to be a wonderfully rich cream and that a very little goes a very long way. This cream improved the texture of skin, the fine lines disappeared and the tone of my skin improved tremendously! Unfortunately, at the price point of it, I will have to save for awhile to get another one.

May 25, 2015

I was able to try this through the Elle Canada Beauty Grand Prix Program. It's amazing! Wonderful scent, non-greasy and absorbs quickly. A very small amount is all that is needed for the face and neck, which is fantastic, as it's quite expensive. That's the only downside...I Googled the cream, and found out a jar is $650. This is a luxury product I cannot afford...but I am going to enjoy the HELL out of the jar Elle magazine sent me to review!

May 25, 2015

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to product test Guerlain Orchidee Imperial Rich Cream through the Elle Canada Beauty Grand Prix Program. This stuff is amazing! After using for a month I found my skin was much smoother in texture and even less noticeable wrinkles. Absorbed very quickly, non greasy and did not cause me any break outs. The scent was to die for and a little bit goes a really long way. This stuff is like the Holy Grail of facial moisturizers! Now I have to save up $$ for when I run out!