Guerlain Parure Extreme Luminous Extreme Wear Foundation

Guerlain Parure Extreme Luminous Extreme Wear Foundation Reviews

Ranked #680 out of 700 in Foundation

July 28, 2016

Unfortunately this wonderful foundation by Guerlain has sadly been discontinued :(
    I still have a bottle left so I use it sparingly and only in the summer as this is a longwear, humidity proof , but still lightweight foundation. Applies like a dream , light and fluid and has great coverage as well. Stays on forever even in the summer heat! Will miss this one.

January 15, 2015

I love the colours on the parure line and this foundation will give you a soft shine. The other great thing is that you can get refills. The only problems is that it is formulated with a lot of chemicals that some of the new lines are starting to get rid of, and it fades quickly. This is also a light foundation, so if you are looking for thick coverage, this will not do the trick.

October 17, 2013

Wow quel beau Produit, il est facile à appliquer, a une belle couvrence, est leger Et laisse une belle peau lumineuse sans être grasse. Bel achat.

January 07, 2009

What it is: long lasting, mattifying, medium to full coverage foundation.

Where to get it: sephora.com, bloomingdales and other fine department
    stores or anywhere guerlain is sold.

How much: $55

What I like about it: I adore its consistency! Its very watery yet it
    goes on smooth and extremely even. Take note: apply w/fingers as directed, because applying w/sponge will leave it looking blotchy. It kept my face looking fresh all day and I barely needed concealer. It was also pretty good at keeping the oilies away. I have extremely oily skin so I still have to blot here and there, but not too much.

What could be improved: normally I would complain about the price being so steep, but this is from Guerlain... you expect it to be steep. Otherwise, I really have no other problems with the product. They could work on the variety of shades though, there really isn't much to choose from, don't quote me on it but I think it's less than 10 shades.

Overall: when I have enough, or whenever sephora offers yet another generous discount, I will definitely be repurchasing!

What age?

Favourite actors/actresses?

tracy1963 added a new review for
    Epsom Salts

Wish shopping app

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins