GUM Eez-Thru Flossers Reviews
#2 in Oral Care

December 05, 2019

Pratique et rapide

Je suis surprise de la facilité à utiliser. Apres mon premier essai c’était claire que je ne prendrais plus le soie dentaire normale. C’est tellement plus simple et rapide. Je pense aussi aux enfants
    Ingénieux

April 25, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Easy to use

I like having these to keep in my car or my purse. I enjoy having them when I need them. They work well but I have had them break fairly often between tight teeth.

March 13, 2018

Great for tight places

These picks from Gum for my go-to for floss. I have very tight teeth and often have trouble getting regular floss in between my teeth, or it gets stuck. These solve that problem for me. They are sturdy and don't break easily. They do a good job at cleaning the spaces between teeth as well.

August 15, 2017

Perfect for those who hate flossing

These little guys are super helpful to have in your purse, easy for saving your mouth after a delicious lunch at work lol. I love to use them at night when I'm super tired and not in the mood for a full floss but

June 27, 2017

I would be a continous buyer

I like that his product does its job. Its perfect to take in your purse, you can get waxed or unwaxed. It doesn't get stuck between your teeth. Convenient and afforable

June 24, 2017

GUM Flossers

These are an excellent value, and are super easy to use. My grandfather and his sister love them, LOL, I think because of the convenience factor. The floss doesn't fall apart, which is a plus!

June 15, 2017

I would buy this again, would prefer stronger floss

I love these floss picks, I find it so much easier to floss regularly with these because you can floss anywhere anytime. They glide easily between your teeth, have a strong minty taste but I would be happier if the floss was a bit stronger. I find the floss tears easily and sheds tiny fingers. Convenience factor is huge though!

June 13, 2017

I will keep buying this product.

I have recently starting using these rather than regular floss. I find I stay more consistent and regular with flossing when I have these ready in the bathroom. They are easy, convenient and affordable.

June 10, 2017

This is a good product for the front of your mouth. I had a lot of difficulties to reach the back teeth. And I found it gets stuck in between my teeth and hard to get out. I find that the flavour is gone very quickly. This is not a product for me. I rather floss with the dental floss.

April 11, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I hate flossing but of course my Dentist recommended that i start flossing more often. I was going to buy regular floss when I found these and they are sooo much easier to use then trying to deal with a string of floss!