Hair Food Dry Shampoo Infused with Kiwi Reviews
#24 in Dry Shampoo

June 14, 2018

AMAZING!

This product is absolutely amazing. It completely refreshes and revitalizes my hair. My first impression based completely around the smell. It smells amazing, and leaves your hair smelling that way for hours afterwards as well. This product is for those that need a little bit of a hair refresh, so those with naturally oily hair or those that want to add a nice bit of volume to it. I love that it has no parabens and that it is silicone free, makes me feel better about using that product. What made it special was the experience. Utilization is very simple, just a quick spray on your roots, brush it in, and voila, it's finished and your hair looks and smells great. This is one of the first dry shampoos that I could honestly say is perfect, and I cannot think of any recommendations for what could be improved. The product applies nicely, leaving no residue behind, and it serves its purpose. It goes above and beyond what I expected.

I did receive this product in exchange for my review, but that does not change or alter my opinion of this product.

June 08, 2018

Great dry shampoo

Upon receiving this product the first thing I noticed was the packaging. I love the sleek chrome bottle and simple logo. When I first applied it to my hair I wasn't sure of the scent. It is fairly subtle, but I'm just not a huge fan of fruity scents. I was glad that the scent didn't seem to last through the whole day. I love that Hair Food products are paraben, and dye free. This dry shampoo gave me great volume when styling my hair, and also helped my hair look fresh and clean between washing. Overall I would definitely recommend this product!

June 06, 2018

Smells like Kiwi's!!

I absolutely love this Dry Shampoo for my hair on the days that I do not wash my hair. The smell of it was fantastic! It has a nice kiwi essence too it as well as a flower smell too it. When I sprayed it on my hair I noticed that the shine was completely gone from my roots which is great because my roots tend too look greasy on the days I skip washing or after going too the gym.

It absorbed very quickly which was excellent. I do notice that if you spray too much or too close that your hair will turn grey. So make sure that you don't over spray and comb your hair out right away.

The best feature about this Dry Shampoo is that it contains zero parabens, its mineral free and contains no silicons! It does contain EDTA, added colors and other preservatives which I wish they would leave out. With the price of 12.95 you think that it would be more of a high end product without the added chemicals.

But nonetheless I do recommend this product because it works really well.