Hair, Skin and Nail Vitamins Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 300 in Vitamins/Minerals

May 17, 2017

I love these gummies ! They work wonders for your hair and nails. After about a month you start to notice your hair getting fuller and feeling stronger, after using these less and less hair ends up in my hair brush. My nails have also improved greatly, they used to peel off in layers and break after growing to a certain point now I have long healthy nails ! (When I don't chew them hehe whoops.) The taste of these gummies took awhile to get used to the strawberry taste is very artificial but not unbearable. Over all worth the money would deffently recommend !

May 17, 2017

Love, love, love! Been using for over two months my hair has never been so nice, and my nails have never grown so fast in my life, worth the value love !

March 01, 2017

Bleached my extremely long hair a few months ago, and it completely ruined my hair. I wasn't emotionally ready to cut it all off, I started taking these vitamins and I cannot get over the change! I now have healthy, shiny hair and it's growing again! If I even skip one day I can see a change in my hair! I swear by these!!

February 28, 2017

I have been taking the Hair, Skin and Nail Gummy Vitamins for about a year now and I love them! They are some of the tastiest gummies I've ever had and they are good for your hair, skin and nails....how can it get better than that?! I keep them beside my coffee and take them daily. The results are the best part and I've noticed it more in my nails than hair and skin. They grow quickly now, and they are the strongest they have ever been. I will most definitely continue to take these.

October 09, 2016

They aren't very expensive and they work great! I have been using them for a while now and noticed crazy results!! I love these and will continue using them

June 22, 2015

I bought the strawberry flavored gimmies a few weeks ago and I'm loving them. It's like eating vitamins, but super awesome candy-like vitamins (if that makes sense). Amazing taste, and they seem to be working very well, I've experienced noticeable growth. I would definitely recommend these vitamins.

June 02, 2015

I took these for about 5 months and honestly didn't see much of an improvement in anything. My nails were still brittle and didn't grow, my skin looked the same and my hair didn't grow. I don't know if I didn't take them long enough, but you would expect results in 5 months.

May 19, 2015

I've been taking these Natures Bounty Hair,Skin and Nails Gummies for a little while now and I love them. It seems like lately my nails have been growing like crazy. The taste is great, they're strawberry flavored. I would recommend them to anybody who wants better hair,skin and nails.