3.6/5
Hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni Reviews

0.8/5

Save your money

I really dislike this product. I understand its quick and easy to you, but its full of sodium and mega carbohydrates. It tastes like a salt block with a bit of powdered cheese. I had made it for my kids a few times.. I really gives my son a migraine.

Wisconsin, United States

Quick Dinner

This is a great dinner option when you are on a budget or don't have time to make an elaborate meal. It tastes great for the cost and is worth every penny. I am actually making this tonight for dinner!

January 10, 2019

Great taste perfect for dinner

This is my second favorite flavor of Hamburger Helper and it tastes just like cheeseburger macaroni! It is so easy to prepare and so affordable! It has a really great flavor and our family really loves it.

September 20, 2018
    United States

Quick and easy dinner!

This hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni is delicious. This is one of my go-to meals in a hurry. My family absolutely love it it's quick it's easy and it's under 30 minutes. The Taste is definitely good, the price is reasonable, and most of all majority of the time it's on sale. I usually just add a few bell peppers and onions to spice it up sometimes or is great as is. I would most definitely recommend this product it is simple ans easy to prepare, anyone can make it and is very reliable. Also did I mention it's cost-friendly?!!

August 03, 2018

Tastes great, too bad portion is small

I've tried most of the hamburger helpers. I really like the cheesy sauce for this one and my kids each asked for 2 servings. I really enjoyed and was happy with purchase, just wish the boxes were made more for family size as it takes 2 box to feed our family. We added veggies in it with the meat and it was great overall. I was pleasently surprised for such a quick and easy meal.

May 17, 2017

Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni with cheddar-cheese flavored seasoned pasta; it tastes good, it is easy, cheap, efficient and effective for quick easy meals. Cheap in stores. Easy recipe to create. Can even bake it to make a casserole. Can't be good in Nutrients or Health value.

1.7/5

April 23, 2017

I really tried to like Hamburger Helper, I have tried almost all of them at least twice, I can't get past the taste, they are not for me, or my family and thankfully so. Hamburger helper is highly processed (as is anything else that comes with a "flavoring packet") and while it isn't as bad as a Carmel cake, it's not doing you any favors.

For me, I can't get past the after taste in my mouth, its similar to a cheesy chemical, dried out pasta flavor. I even cooked the pasta separately and really rinsed it to try and get the salt taste off, it didn't make much of a difference

You can usually find these pretty cheap at the grocery store, and for 'once in a while' its okay for a quick dinner option once you get past the lack of nutritional value and fake pasta ingredients, you might not mind the taste, and your kids will probably like them. Give it a try but stay clear of the 'tuna helper' , yuck!

2.8/5

April 21, 2017

This is the grossest food I have ever tasted I absolutely hate hamburger let alone Hamburger Helper, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who also hates hamburger. #HamburgerHelper
    #NoWay

April 21, 2017

Another great one by hamburger helper ! This one is so cheesy good Cooks up easy and is great as a side for family or a meal I love making these on the stove and serving with buns or garlic toast or garlic bread ,you can add extra noodles or veggies to this as well ,not salty either like other brands , definitely always in my house