Hamilton Beach 70730 Bowl Scraper Food Processor

Hamilton Beach 70730 Bowl Scraper Food Processor Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 47 in Food Processors and Blenders

April 19, 2017

LOST MY BLACK AND DECKER BLENDER IN A HOUSE FIRE AND REPLACED WITH THIS PRODUCT AND WAS SO DISAPPOINTED. WORKS GREAT WHEN I FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT IT TOGETHER BUT FIND IT COMPLICATED TO PUT TOGETHER COMPARED TO MY SIMPLE BLACK AND DECKER ONE!!

December 07, 2016

Although it does great work to shred and slice vegetables and cheese perfectly, it does not effective in making puree. I use it only to slice and shred material the grinding part I use my cuisinart blender. So it solves my purpose, but if someone is looking for food processor and blender in one machine, this is not recommended.

January 06, 2016

Not a bad food processor. I got it as a wedding gift and so far zip haven't had any problems with it.

January 06, 2016

I love this food processor. When my kitchenaid one died after the third use, I decided to try this one. It hasn't let me down yet. I've made salsa, bread crumbs, guacamole, chopped almonds, it's handled everything I've thrown at it so far!

BJAdams added a new review for