Hard Candy Brow Powder Duo
Good

Hard Candy Brow Powder Duo Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 73 in Beauty Kit

September 26, 2016

This stuff is amazing, fort of all there is a wax that you can apply before the powder to shape what you would like your eyebrows to be filled like then there is the brow powder in 2 shades depending on your skin tone. The brush they provide allows you to do the sharp lines and even the finest line on the oute edge of your eyebrow. Seriously everyone can have Kim kardashian eyebrows with this stuff. The icing on the cake is it comes with a really nice brow highlighter that you put right under your brows to enhance the look. I use this every day and it stays on all day no matter what type of activity I am doing. I don't have to worry that it is going to come off and look funny. I absolutely love this stuff. It is truly an essential item to have. For me anyways!

1.5/5

June 23, 2016

I purchased this a couple of days ago, and I regret it! I know Hard Candy isn't the best brand to begin with but I wanted to give this a shot. It's awful. the powder doesn't stay on, the brushes are way too small. And the gel is clumpy when it goes on your brows.