Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Mascara plus Growth Serum Reviews

Ranked #654 out of 888 in Mascara

Now you can have the thickest, fullest, and longest lashes with Ginormus Volumizing Mascara! Ginormous Volumizing Mascara promotes long-term lash growth, strength and vitality. Apply and watch as Ginormous stimulates your lashes to appear longer, fuller and stronger with regular use. Visit hardcandy.com for more information.

February 24, 2016

I have sort and very light lashes for a brunette. This product helped with growth and thickness. I combined it with hard candy's curl up and dye mascara for a nice thick look. Price was really good too.

November 23, 2014

I wanted to try something new for my lashes but didn't want to spend a fortune on it . . . hence, Hard Candy. The first one I bought worked amazingly; great brush, perfect consistency, but the packaging quality was terrible. After about owning it for only 3 weeks, the container broke at the top when I was closing it. So I thought, I'll buy another one, maybe it was just this particular one that was off. Not really. The second one I bought, I found that the opening for the brush was too small to get the proper amount of mascara on so I had to put on several, yes, I mean SEVERAL layers to get the same full coverage I got from the first tube. If their packaging quality dept. could get their act together they would have the optimum mascara for the market.
    Would just like to say the reason I bought this particular mascara was the lash boosting serum. When I was young I had a dog bite most of my face off, after surgeries, only ended up with minor scarring but left some minor noticeable differences, i.e.; lashes longer on one eye than the other. This product worked so well, after applying it, there was no longer a difference. This is why, even with the lack of quality in the tube/packaging, I decided that I would recommend the product to others who might need a product like this.

August 29, 2014

Not impressed.
    Large round plastic wand. Does give length and lift. I find it really clumpy and the formula was hard to apply evenly.

October 12, 2011

I've been using this product for a couple months and I really like it. However, I don't think I will be repurchasing.. I'm always on the hunt for the perfect mascara.

August 16, 2011

What a great product! My teen neices use Hard Candy, and I went and bought their mascara -- would buy it again in a heart beat and will def try other products!!

June 23, 2011

I had heard about Hard Candy products for a while but hadn't needed new make-up so I never needed to try it. When I ran out of mascara and I tried this product I instantly fell in love. The product is cheap, but the quality is fantastic. It gives volume without clumping and gives my lashes the colour I want it to. I would recommend this product to anyone!

December 19, 2010

What a great deal....how could I pass this up? And the color-so different than I would normally go for.

This is not necessarily the mascara you would go for if you want dramatic intense long lashes. It IS a good choice for a party or a night out on the town. Fun, inexpensive-why not?

September 06, 2010

I have red hair and very light colored lashes so black doesn't look right on me. I have tried every mascara costing from $5 to $35 - they are either too dark or if they are lighter colored, they lack "oomph". I picked this up in "mudslide" and have to say it is one of the best, if not THE best mascara I have ever used. My lashes almost look fake (which is a good thing!). and Yippee! I used to buy Hard Candy at Sephora, but now it is at Wal Mart! I read about the creator of the line a few years ago - she started the company when she was really young. I hope she is super rich now because this is a really cool line, lots of great colors and high quality. Fantastic!

May 05, 2010

This mascara holds the curl of my eyelashes all day. It also is good at separating my lashes, but the brush does not work the best at building volume. The color of the mascara is good though, very black... The packaging is so cute!!! The feel of the tube is very nice as well. I use this product almost every single day.

March 19, 2010

This was the first product I tried from Hard Candy, and I was stunned. This product is only $6.00 yet it works EXACTLY like the one I got by Dior!! That has to tell you something! I'd say this mascara is more of a lengthening mascara than a volumizing one, that's the only some-what 'down' I can honestly say. So if you're looking for something to lengthen those lashes of yours, and for a low low price too, this is the product for you :)

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil

xela added a new review for
    Catelli Smart Pasta