Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Longer Wear 12 Hour Power Reviews
Ranked #256 in Primer

Amazing - 0

April 24, 2017

My search for the perfect primer (for my skin) continues. I have mixed feelings about this primer. I found that it did make my makeup last longer on my skin but the consistency was too sticky for my preference. I guess it needs to be somewhat sticky to adhere to my foundation (I use moisturizer first, then primer, then foundation) and make it stay on for longer. I would say it lasted 12 hours as advertised but did last the length of my general workday (~9hrs) as long as I didn't touch my face too much. I did like however that it didn't dry out my skin as some other primers do (which defeats the purpose of using a moisturizer).

2.3/5

September 23, 2015

I really hate to give a product a bad review I'm just not a fan of this primer. I found it sticky almost glue like. When I'd apply my foundation it's like it would smear I couldn't really get it to go smooth I guess. Now I can't speak for everyone, others may have found that it worked great for them.