4.1/5
Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps Reviews
#3 in Snacks

March 21, 2018

Great snack instead of potato chips

Great green taste, enough salt and crispiness. Gets a bit oily after a hand full but still addictive! A lot of air, makes u eat more because the thing is clearly has chips but with green bean.

March 21, 2018

The Potato Chip's Greatest Competitor

I love potato chips. I cringe at people who try and find healthier alternatives because no product, regardless of nutritional value, could possibly be as tasty as that classic potato chip. This product has proven me wrong.

Crispy, perfectly salted, and now come in a variety of flavours. They have some fiber in them which is great for such a delicious snack. I genuinely believe this product is just as tasty, and maybe even more so, than the classic potato chip.

They are light, airy, and THEY DON'T TASTE LIKE VEGETABLES!

decent snack

I find the harvest snaps a bit too salty and they also have a weird after taste but at the same time i enjoy eating them and usually carry them around or will find myself buying them from vending machines, when i am craving something crispy i prefer them over chips as they have less fat and oil content.

Bon!

J'ai consommé ce produit a plusieurs reprise. Je suis un peu déçu que le sac ne soit pas refermable...mais j'ai trouvé chez costco: une boite avec des petits formats sac super idée.

More peas please!

I first saw these at the airport a few months ago. They were insanely priced so I didn't buy. To my dismay I saw them last week! At my grocery store for half the price! These peas are so addictive. Crunchy, savoury and super tasty. I bought three bags and ate 2 already. These would be great to take anywhere. Will be buying again for sure!

March 05, 2018

Best snack on the go

I love these they’re crunchy but only in the wasabi flavour the other flavours i don’t really like. A hand full will fill you up though. The only thing i don’t like is that th bag is not resealable otherwise they’re amazing

March 02, 2018

Quality snack

Great snack for on the go I bring them to class with me. They're not super loud and crunchy like chips. I like the black pepper flavour. Another way to eat your veggies without tasting bland.

February 20, 2018

Alternative to chips

These are a good alternative to chips with higher fiber. They seem to be making new flavours recently so more to try. Great for kids and the whole family.

February 18, 2018

Delish

I was hesitant to try these, as I’m not really into peas. But I’ve been looking for healthy snacks for my husband and I, and we really like chips. A friend recommended these and I gave in, glad I did! They are very satisfying and tasty. The only thing is I find there can be an unusual aftertaste if you have a bunch.

February 08, 2018

Awesome!!!

These are one of my favourite go to snacks!!! The Caeser ones are my absolute favourite but have only been able to find them in the USA (as I live close to the Canada/USA border. They are delicious and crunchy but have been told over and over by my health food nut friends that they are not very nutritional