4.1/5
Nutella & GO! Hazelnut Spread and Breadsticks Reviews
#2 in Spreads

January 17, 2018

Nutella winner with the kids

I fine that the price is bit high for what you get yes convenient but on low income they to expensive we do buy them as treated or if we are on traveling the we use them

Just Okay

Okay, I LOVE Nutella but this product just didn't do it for me. The ratio of sticks to chocolate is off, so you with have to throw away the leftover or scoop it out with your finger (messy!) They aren't school appropriate in my region because of the nuts, so it's strictly an at-home snack. I wish the sticks were more like cookie sticks. I think that would go better. I just felt like they weren't worth the price.

Great snack!

This is a good snack to have for car rides or when you’re on-the-go. It’s just the right amount and my boys really enjoy it. I like that the container is easy for my boys to hold and it’s not messy.

So yummy!

Everyone in our household from young to old love the Nutella Spread and Breadsticks. Great and convenient snack items when on the go. There were more than enough spread for the breadsticks in the pack.

January 10, 2018

So cute and so convenient

My whole family loves the convenience and flavour you can have it in regular breadsticks or pretzels. It is so good and you cannot over indulge. Perfect for those who like a little sweetness through the day.

January 04, 2018

Tasty quick snack

Nutella and breadsticks make a really tasty snack and evem better when you are craving chocolate and salt. So very satisfying. Definitely recommend this product.

October 01, 2017

Addictive BUT....

These are good quick snack for the kids...when you're home. I like them on occasion as well!
    HOWEVER....there is more chocolate then bread sticks which leads to the children using their fingers or sticking their tongue in the container to get every last taste of that addictive chocolate. This creates a sticky, chocolate covered kid.Not so much fun when you're out and about.
    It gets all 5 stars because they ARE delicious and fairly inexpensive. If there was a rating of 1-5 for recommendation, I'd likely give it a 3.

September 26, 2017

Nutella

My go to snack for the kids on a very busy day.My kids loves these.The price is great for what you are buying.I bought a big box at Costco.They have lasted a few weeks for the minimal price they cost me

2.0/5

September 26, 2017

Love Nutella - this...meh.....

I am a Mom....I have a few years of Nutella under my belt...I am a NUTELLA-lover, so really, nothing is wrong with that side of the equation....the dry breadsticks, however, NOT a fan of these....nor the price - even on sale, the price is not right! I can't believe that these are still being sold. :(

The quality should be 5 due to the Nutella, but those breadsticks just bring the whole thing down.

However, if I were one of my kids were to review this, they would say GREAT, although they realise the rip-off of a price they are...Sorry Nutella : Love you, just not your child!

September 13, 2017

The perfect combination

I have loved Nutella since I first tried it years ago and this combination works perfectly. The breadsticks are crunchy and bland in flavour which makes Nutella the star! There is a really nice ratio of breadsticks to Nutella in the containers as well