Nutella & GO! Hazelnut Spread and Breadsticks Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1295 in Snacks

April 22, 2017

Eh, the Nutella with the breadsticks pack is not my favorite. I much prefer the Nutella with pretzels. This is still a good way to relieve a Nutella craving though.

April 04, 2017

These are the perfect grab & go snacks! I tried one when it was my first time trying Nutella, and now I'm in love! The breadsticks compliment the Nutella perfectly--they aren't too bland & they aren't too sweet. The perfect pair!

April 03, 2017

These are the perfect on the go snacks. The bread sticks are nice and crunchy. The nutella is sweet and savory. It satisfies my sweet tooth and this snack is low in calories.

April 03, 2017

This is a great treat for taking on the go or when you are craving something sweet! I like the classic taste of nutella with the crunchy breadsticks! You get quite a bit of nutella for the price! I like it as an occasional sweet treat!

April 03, 2017

I bought those as a special dessert for my kids and obviously, they loved it. There was even enough nutella left (after they ate all the pretzels) that we took some grapes out to dip them in it. It is good and is a great treat, not an every day snack.

March 09, 2017

My grandson loves them! I keep them on hand as a treat for him. It is better than giving him a chocolate bar. He has a hard time with the breadsticks and breaks most of them. He usually ends up eating the breadsticks by themselves and eating the Nutella with his fingers.

February 28, 2017

I love the idea of this product. Easy to grab and take along as a snack for the kids. Same great taste that you would expect from Nutella. Only thing I would change is that I think you could either have less chocolate or more bread sticks as there is always a lot of chocolate spread left. Great grab and go snack.

February 18, 2017

These are a great idea and a neat format. The kids use them for at the park and on the road snacks. The big issue with them is of course the they are not nut allergy friendly.

January 12, 2017

J'adore le format qui se transporte super bien dans la sacoche quand on a un envie de sucré. Ou pour un enfant que l'on veut gâter avec un petit goûter sucré. Même moi je ne peux y résister!

January 12, 2017

i just love nutella!!
    Each snack pack has 14 crispy little breadsticks about 2¾" long, plus enough Nutella to dip the breadsticks in. How much Nutella? As best I could measure, it's about two cubic inches.

Is this a tasty snack? Absolutely, with the sweetness of the hazelnut spread on the crispy breadsticks, and it's a great way for Nutella lovers to carry a little snack in their jacket pocket, purse, or backpack. Is it a healthy snack? Absolutely not, but with 270 calories, it's about the same as a candy bar, and for a Nutella lover, that's a fair enough trade.