Nutella & GO! Hazelnut Spread and Breadsticks Reviews

May 10, 2021

Spur of the moment treat.

Keep these handy in your car, purse, home, anywhere you go. Especially if you have little ones. It's a perfect snack or treat when you need one.
    Also a great snack for yourself.

April 18, 2021

Ugh, so delicious!

I tried these at my local dollar store and how much i loved them can’t even be described in text. The sweet and savoury flavour of the breadsticks and Nutella are heaven. Definitely getting some for my mom and family to try, I adore these ! Such a great snack.

March 13, 2021

This is our snack at home

This great snack that kids and even is adult can enjoy. We love Nutella at home. It’s just so addicting taste. My son always ask for this snack daily he is only 8 year old.

Sometimes when he doesn’t see me I be also eating this yummy snack because the sticks are perfect to put in the Nutella.

February 18, 2021

So yummy

I love Nutella I use it to bake cakes , I add it to make pancakes and eat it with hot bread and so much more.
    Its a household brand and I am obsessed with it.
    Quality is top notch and I cant trade it for anything
    Kids love as much as Adults do, yum yummy chocolate
    If you have not tasted this product , I strongly advice you to go buy one now

January 14, 2021

Great snack that hits the Sweet-spot

I'm not one to have cravings for chocolate, but this is yummy! I like having the option to dip more or less chocolate. My kids love these and ask for them every time we are at the grocery stores.

January 14, 2021

Easy to grab and go!

This is a fantastic option if you are craving something sweet or are headed out and looking for something on the run. My kids love this and it is a must buy every time I shop.

November 27, 2020

Yummy

Oh my! My kids loved this so much I had to go back to the store to get a carton of it. Simply delicious, can be eaten anytime. The lightly crunchy bread sticks definitely goes well with the spread. Good price which is a good thing, the only downside is not suitable for individuals who have nut allergies.

November 10, 2020

Yum!

Ok so I initially bought these for my kids. I was running late one day and found one in my purse, yes I ate it haha
    Soooo good! I now purchase a minimum of 10, and I won’t lie I eat most of them lol

November 10, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Yummy

My kids love this treat.. i always have it in place as my kids would be so happy everytime i give them nutella and go! I also buy a box of that in Costco and send it to my family back home in the Philippines.

October 28, 2020

Tastes great

They are a great on the go snack. They taste good, although breadsticks aren't great by themselves. They do get pretty messy so I wouldn't receive them as a car trip snack for young children.