Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

March 16, 2018

I love the scent- works great on dandruff!

The scent is the most important thing for me, the second most important thing is the way it leaves my hair soft and shiny. One family member uses it for the actual purpose of controlling dandruff. He says it works great and just can't do without it. The rest of us use it in our regular shampoo rotation because of that super fresh clean scent and the way it leaves our hair so soft and smooth. We always have Head & Shoulders in our shower!

March 16, 2018

The only shampoo I use!

This is the only shampoo that I use. I find if I don't use it, then my head gets itchy and hair gets greasy looking the next day! Great product and smells good.

March 13, 2018

Contains Dimethicone...

I have bought a few Head & Shoulders shampoos because of my dandruff problem and my dermatologist recommended me to try this brand too. However, I discovered recently that their shampoos contain Dimethicone, which is a kind of silicone that helps make your hair smoother and softer. But it also acted like a barrier, so it will prevent any other product you use to penetrate into your hairs afterwards. Thus, if you put hair oil, etc. after you wash your hair, it won't be effective as the dimethicone from the shampoo would prevent it from penetrate and work its magic on your hair.

March 06, 2018

Absolutely love this product! It is the only shampoo I use!

Head and Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo is the absolute best product. It leaves your hair soft and free of dandruff flakes! When used with the matching conditioner, it makes your hair feel even smoother and softer than when just using the shampoo alone. I love how it smells, and the scent lasts in your hair all day, if not longer. Since I first used this product, I have never went back! I would recommend it to anyone, whether they have dandruff problems or not. It just makes your hair feel and look amazing! It is my favourite shampoo, and I will continue to use it for years to come!

February 21, 2018

Does the job.

My whole family uses this and it works perfectly. My teenagers especially use it daily and find it works great and it smells great . We will continue to use!

2.8/5

February 19, 2018

Nope!

I tried using this product a couple times and ended up buying a different brand. It made my hair feel heavy and gross. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Much better products out there.

January 25, 2018

Eefective relief for dry scalp

I found the Classic Clean formula gentle enough and very effective in eliminating dandruff. It also doesn't weigh down my hair and leaves it smelling fresh.

January 15, 2018

Works great

Head & Shoulders has always been my go to when I have dry, itchy scalp. Gentle formula helps with hair problems without drying your hair out and leaves your hair with volume and shine.

2.3/5

January 13, 2018

Not a good shampoo

I had a horrible reaction to this shampoo, it cause my scalp to burn intensely! I would not recommend this shampoo for people with sensitive skin! I also found it to have a very strong chemical scent.

January 12, 2018

Works Enough

I don't really use this much anymore, but I used to all the time. I find it is pricey but does come on sale. It doesn't get rid of every flake, but I would give it a 9.5/10. It works well enough, and makes hair fresh, shiny, and a bit soft.