• Herbal Essences Set Me Up Extra Hold Mousse
Good

Herbal Essences Set Me Up Extra Hold Mousse Reviews

Ranked #984 out of 2385 in Hair Care

March 23, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimer la mousse set me up d'herbal essences. En plus de sentir tres bon elle ne laisse pas une texture trop sec ou gras au cheveux. Moi qui a des cheveux naturel frisé cette mousse ma permis d'avoir des boucles beaucoup plus belle en plus de calmer mes frisottis . Mes cheveux son rester beau toute la journée !

November 20, 2015

I have been using this everyday for about 15 years on my hair. They have changed the bottle a few times but the product has always stayed the same- amazing! I have curly hair and if I don't put anything in my hair it goes very frizzy. I scrunch a lot of this mousse in my hair after I towel dry it and comb it out, and then I have beautiful non frizzy curls. I highly recommend this mousse to any curly hair people who want nice gorgeous curls. You just gotta make sure you cover all your hair and be generous with the amount you put in! Also I can get this mousse for under $3 when it is on sale so I buy it in bulk when it is on sale usually- and it is a very reasonable price.

April 23, 2015

I don't usually use mousse, but got this just to try it out. I have noticed that it really does add volume to my hair - which is very thin and fine. It also is great for holding things in place, and helps with killer ponytails.
    Plus, I got it with a coupon for $1 so you can't beat that.

September 11, 2014

Herbal Essences is my "go to" for hair care!!
    I have the mouse, hairspray, leave in conditioner, shampoo & conditioner, (etc..)
    I even buy the Herbal Essenses hair dye when needed!!!
    There are a few brands of hair care I do enjoy using but when it comes down to my usual, it's Herbal Essenses!!!!

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo