Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar

Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 903 in Chocolate

June 27, 2017

Good chocolate bar

As a kid I would get massive migraine headaches when I ate chocolate . So for Easter and holidays I would get white chocolate from family . I didn't really like white chocolate so it was disappointing. Until one year I recieved the Hershey's cookies and cream . It doesn't taste like other white chocolate. It's so much better . It's rich and creamy and the chunks of cookie make it crunchy and delicious ! I recommend even if you don't like white chocolate . You can find them at the dollar store for $1 dollar .

June 24, 2017

Reverse Oreo

These bars have been out ever since I was a kid and I still think they're just as great now as they were then. I've never liked white chocolate but to me this doesn't really taste like white chocolate. To me it basically tastes like an Oreo cookie but with more cream and less crunchy bits. So even if you're not a fan of white chocolate this bar might surprise you, I recommend giving it a try for yourself.

May 30, 2017

The perfect bar to satisfy those chocolate cravings. Although I'm very mindful of what eat , health wise, Hershey's cookies and cream is one of my guilty pleasures. If you're going to have a cheat day, for your diet, this is well worth it.

May 30, 2017

Yum. Every time I open one of these, I say I am going to eat just one square - but end up eating the entire thing. They are so addictive! You should sell these at Costco.

May 20, 2017

J'achète à l'occasion cette barre de chocolat Hershey à saveur de biscuits et crème. Elle est​ souvent en vente en pharmacie. La barre Hershey est mInce et crémeuse. Elle est croquante à cause de ses brisures de chocolat. Elle est très goûteuse et satisfait amplement un petit goût sucré.

May 18, 2017

This chocolate bar is heavenly! This bar is usually the only kind of white chocolate I will buy and eat because is is soft and creamy and not sickly like most other white chocolates are.

May 11, 2017

My love of white chocolate orginated from this chocolate bar I think. It was always my favourite as a kid and still is. Very yummy. I love cookies and cream :)

May 08, 2017

I am not a big fan of white chocolate at all and I love these! The strong white chocolate taste is balanced out but the cookie bites and there deliciously crisp and crunchy, one of my favs !

May 08, 2017

Mmm cookies and white chocolate, 2 of my absolute favourites. I love the rich melt-in-your-mouth white chocolate and its not too sweet, with the crunch of the cookie. Tastes exactly like Cookies n Cream. Amazing in Vanilla Milk Shakes ;) good price. A favourite to me :)

April 21, 2017

All I can say is yum yum yumm!!!!! I love cookies and I love white chocolate so with the 2 of them put together....just makes a very yummy chocolate bar.