Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar

Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 831 in Chocolate

April 21, 2017

All I can say is yum yum yumm!!!!! I love cookies and I love white chocolate so with the 2 of them put together....just makes a very yummy chocolate bar.

April 04, 2017

After all the years that this flavor has been out, this is still one of my favourite chocolate bars even though I know white chocolate isn't really chocolate ;-) The cookie crunch just makes this that much more interesting and because the white chocolate is pretty sweet as is, the cookie crunch takes it down a notch that makes you just want to devour the entire bar in one sitting! One of the best and most original chocolate bars on the market! May it never be discontinued!

April 04, 2017

I love this chocolate bar so much. It's not one of those terrible/cheap/plasticy white chocolates. It is amazing, creamy, and melty. Also, this chocolate is so sweet and satisfying that I usually only need to eat a few pieces to get my fix!

April 03, 2017

I am 100% NOT a lover or fan of white chocolate. This chocolate bar was such a surprise to my tastebuds that I actually forgot it was white chocolate. I LOVE it! It is sweet and creamy with delicious pieces of cookie. I was pleasantly surprised by my love for this yummy treat:)

April 01, 2017

All chocolate is too expensive in my opinion but if it's all chocolate and not toffee covered in chocolate it's gotta be worth more so this chcolate bar is a better one, delicious and not nearly he same as everyone elses white chocolate

March 15, 2017

Tellement délicieux ce chocolat biscuit à la crème je l'adore . Son bon goût de crème et biscuits au chocolat crémeux en bouche . Je le recommande et très abordable . Je vais en racheter

March 07, 2017

Oh. My. Gosh.

Just, there's no need to explain. This is the BEST chocolate bar ever.

First off, the white chocolate. I'm usually not a big fan, but in this chocolate, it corporates so well! The cookie chunks just bring it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

Secondly, each bite is just flavor packed! The combination of the white chocolate and the cookie chunks just make each crunch in one of heaven!

Thirdly, the value is WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY. Like, I think it should be worth more. But I'm definitely happy with the prices.

Okay, it's really hard to explain the greatness in this bar, so I definitely recommend you to try it soon!

January 18, 2017

This is one of my FAVE chocolate bars - I like white chocolate way more than any other chocolate and this is the perfect thing for me. I love the white chocolate with the cookie bits in it. I do put it in the fridge just for a few minutes to harden or else it melts too quickly before I am done eating it.

January 18, 2017

I am a huge fan of white chocolate, so I REALLY love this chocolate bar!!! The white chocolate mixed with the little pieces of cookie - it is the all time perfect combo!

January 16, 2017

Le chocolat Hershey que je préfère, je pourrais en manger 4 grosses barres de suite sans me tanner de se goût délicieux. J'essaie toujours de me contrôler mais c'est imposible.