Himilayan Salt Lamp

Himilayan Salt Lamp Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 243 in Household Essentials

June 10, 2017

My mom bought me one last year as part of my Christmas gift. I love the soft glow it emits, it just warms up the ambiance of the den and makes it that much cozier., and it actually lets off quite a bit of light. As far as it cleaning the air of toxins, I have no idea, I don't notice that the air is any different or cleaner per say, I just really the lamp and the pink/orange glow.

May 24, 2017

I've gotta be real! I have two of these (not my purchases) and I think these are a bunch of BS. I notice nothing different with TWO. They look ok.. they really are made of salt, i licked it lol. but seriously? come on. and they are quite expensive.

May 24, 2017

I love this lamp! It has a dimmer switch which is great to use at night. The yellow glow is soothing and calming. The negative ions which are emitted help to eliminate allergens in the air which helps my Aathma.

3.2/5

May 07, 2017

I love the look of my salt lamp, it casts a pretty light pink glow and maybe has a bit of a calming effect when it is the only light on in the room. As far as helping with sinus issues....I'm skeptical. I don't have it on enough and have such an open concept living space that it might not work even if it did.

December 31, 2016

I'm not sure if all the claims about how these lamps are supposed to change your life are true of not, but I love my lamp! The pink light it emits is gorgeous and very calming.

August 24, 2016

I have had one for about 10 years and I don't know if it does anything but when I have it on it adds a warm glow to the room and makes me feel relaxed, creates a wonderful look to the room. I love it and will get another for another room.

June 20, 2015

These are very beautiful to look at , and have so many benefits, the air in your house smells fresher and cleaner, great for people with breathing troubles as well.

June 02, 2015

I love our salt lamp, I have it sitting in our living room, on top of the fireplace. I had been reading so many great health benefits of this amazing salt, I thought I would give it a try. It is amazing what it does. I will not be without it now and actually ordered a 2nd one for our daughter. I love it. (You can get them at Walmart too in the US)

March 02, 2015

I bought this lamp off of amazon about a month ago and I am not dissappointed. It is used for natural healing and to put you at ease and get rid of the negative ions in whatever room you have it in. I love the soft orange glow it gives off, it also has a dimmer switch so that you can control the brightness of it to whatever you prefer.

JBennett added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Torch 4