Himilayan Salt Lamp Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 227 in Household Essentials

December 31, 2016

I'm not sure if all the claims about how these lamps are supposed to change your life are true of not, but I love my lamp! The pink light it emits is gorgeous and very calming.

August 24, 2016

I have had one for about 10 years and I don't know if it does anything but when I have it on it adds a warm glow to the room and makes me feel relaxed, creates a wonderful look to the room. I love it and will get another for another room.

June 20, 2015

These are very beautiful to look at , and have so many benefits, the air in your house smells fresher and cleaner, great for people with breathing troubles as well.

June 02, 2015

I love our salt lamp, I have it sitting in our living room, on top of the fireplace. I had been reading so many great health benefits of this amazing salt, I thought I would give it a try. It is amazing what it does. I will not be without it now and actually ordered a 2nd one for our daughter. I love it. (You can get them at Walmart too in the US)

March 02, 2015

I bought this lamp off of amazon about a month ago and I am not dissappointed. It is used for natural healing and to put you at ease and get rid of the negative ions in whatever room you have it in. I love the soft orange glow it gives off, it also has a dimmer switch so that you can control the brightness of it to whatever you prefer.