Himilayan Salt Lamp Reviews

January 19, 2018

Relaxes me so much

My friend bought me one of these and it just adds so much warmth to the room and really just adds to the zen of everything, would so recommend this to anyone with aniexty

January 11, 2018

Himalayan Salt Lamp

I've been told over and over again how completely amazing and healthy these lamps are for your home. I have to agree!! I received mine as a gift, but I'm going to purchase another for a separate room. It filters bacteria and has greatly reduced my reaction to allergy triggers. It is super easy to clean, and looks beautiful. Low energy, high return.
    I love it.

November 21, 2017

Perfect Evening Light

I was scoping out a sphere Himalayan salt lamp for months, during a big sale, I finally snagged one. Gotta say, I haven't been disappointed with this purchase at all. It provides the most calm and relaxing vibes ever, I got it on sale for about $25, but it's regularly $45 (CAD). I normally put this light on every night for about an hour before I head to bed - and I've never had any problems with the light fixture. However, I do see it collect a lot of dust, be sure to wash it every once and awhile! (also, do not lick... you will want to grate it and put it in your food)

November 11, 2017

I love my salt lamp!

It love my himilayan salt rock lamp. Its meant to detoxify the air for better sleep. I think that the lighting is really calming and I fall asleep faster.

June 10, 2017

My mom bought me one last year as part of my Christmas gift. I love the soft glow it emits, it just warms up the ambiance of the den and makes it that much cozier., and it actually lets off quite a bit of light. As far as it cleaning the air of toxins, I have no idea, I don't notice that the air is any different or cleaner per say, I just really the lamp and the pink/orange glow.

May 24, 2017

I've gotta be real! I have two of these (not my purchases) and I think these are a bunch of BS. I notice nothing different with TWO. They look ok.. they really are made of salt, i licked it lol. but seriously? come on. and they are quite expensive.

May 24, 2017

I love this lamp! It has a dimmer switch which is great to use at night. The yellow glow is soothing and calming. The negative ions which are emitted help to eliminate allergens in the air which helps my Aathma.

3.2/5

May 07, 2017

I love the look of my salt lamp, it casts a pretty light pink glow and maybe has a bit of a calming effect when it is the only light on in the room. As far as helping with sinus issues....I'm skeptical. I don't have it on enough and have such an open concept living space that it might not work even if it did.

December 31, 2016

I'm not sure if all the claims about how these lamps are supposed to change your life are true of not, but I love my lamp! The pink light it emits is gorgeous and very calming.

August 24, 2016

I have had one for about 10 years and I don't know if it does anything but when I have it on it adds a warm glow to the room and makes me feel relaxed, creates a wonderful look to the room. I love it and will get another for another room.