Holista Tea Tree Oil Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 690 in Misc

July 14, 2017

GREAT MULTI-USE OIL

I have used several bottles of the Holista Tea Tree Oil. It is all natural, a herbal antiseptic and has a very strong scent. I have used it on my skin and in my hair. I put a few drops in my conditioner and let it sit for 5mins before rinsing it out to relieve itchy scalp. I also make my own body butter and add a few drops of the tea tree oil to it. Sometimes I add a few drops to my body wash. I also put a few drops on my nails or put a few drops in my foot soak to help keep away fungus. Lots of products come with tea tree oil in it and it can be quite expensive so why not pick up a bottle and add it to your products yourself. A 50ml bottle costs less than $10 at shoppers drug mart and it lasts quite a while since you only need a few drops here or there. Tea tree oil has so many benefits and can be used in so many ways, it has been around for many years. I recommend you give it a try.

June 07, 2017

Holista Tea Tree oil is a product that I use all the time, It is something that I put in my shampoo as well as the rest of my family. It makes your hair feel super soft and prevents Lice which is a must when you have small children. This product is wonderful and works very well. Great price of this product as well.

May 15, 2017

Love this product! I love all the different uses for it. I always add it to my kids shampoo to prevent head lice and it ha's always been effective. !!

May 05, 2017

Works grest. Would recommend this product. It helped heal my psorasis and my dermatitis. Also it's grest for preventing head lice I just add it to my kids shampoo

April 08, 2017

This is a must have for anyone that has acne problems. Every morning and night I will ise this and it calms down my acne. I have quite oily skin and acne doesn't do so well with it. But, ever since I started to use it my acne has reduced significantly. I would definitely recommend this.

March 29, 2017

Works great for acne, burns, scrapes and cuts - clears up within a couple of days. The one thing I don't like is the smell. I will keep using it when needed.

November 06, 2016

Cette huile est à 100 % naturel. C'est un très bon antiseptique naturel et peu être utilisé d'une multitude de façon. L'huile en vaut largement le prix.

October 13, 2016

I can not say enough about tea tree oil. I always have it on hand. I use it in our shampoo to prevent head lice. I even add a few drops to my washer. I use it in my diffuser!

August 25, 2016

Really good brand of tea tree oil!!
    Great for every day health remedies . I got a nail fungus from the salon. After treating with this for a while it was completely gone!
    Great for disinfecting , acne etc etc

August 25, 2016

Herbal antiseptic works well with a natural scent ... good for many issues from skin abbrations ... nail issues to hair health.... my 25ml bottle has lasted a few years

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!