Holista Tea Tree Oil Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 619 in Misc

April 08, 2017

This is a must have for anyone that has acne problems. Every morning and night I will ise this and it calms down my acne. I have quite oily skin and acne doesn't do so well with it. But, ever since I started to use it my acne has reduced significantly. I would definitely recommend this.

March 29, 2017

Works great for acne, burns, scrapes and cuts - clears up within a couple of days. The one thing I don't like is the smell. I will keep using it when needed.

November 06, 2016

Cette huile est à 100 % naturel. C'est un très bon antiseptique naturel et peu être utilisé d'une multitude de façon. L'huile en vaut largement le prix.

October 13, 2016

I can not say enough about tea tree oil. I always have it on hand. I use it in our shampoo to prevent head lice. I even add a few drops to my washer. I use it in my diffuser!

August 25, 2016

Really good brand of tea tree oil!!
    Great for every day health remedies . I got a nail fungus from the salon. After treating with this for a while it was completely gone!
    Great for disinfecting , acne etc etc

August 25, 2016

Herbal antiseptic works well with a natural scent ... good for many issues from skin abbrations ... nail issues to hair health.... my 25ml bottle has lasted a few years

August 11, 2016

I add this oil to my kids shampoo because I have heard it can be a lice deterrent. It is very reasonably priced and easy to find in stores. I'm very happy with this product and would buy it again.

July 19, 2016

Tea Tree oil is awesome! I love it so much but HATE the smell of it. I use it on blemishes and small scratches and cuts. I also have used it on all of my piercings (1st and 2nd lobe, nose and daith) when I get bumps and keloids and it clears them up pretty quickly! I always like keeping some handy because you never know when you'll need it!

May 18, 2016

I swear by this stuff it works wonders!! I had a fungal rash due to medication and health issues that just wouldn't go away with any help from doctors! My friend suggested to rub this on my neck and without a couple of days it left! And I haven't had any problems since, it's an amazing natural anti fungal and germicide! I use it for so many things- face masks for problem spots on my face, rashes on body, for my hair and also cleaning my makeup nrushes!!

March 16, 2016

I suffer from acne on the back! I put this in a spray bottle and spray it on my back every night! Since I've started this my back has never been clearer! The smell is so relaxing so I spray it on my back at night! Great for many other things, if I feel like my hair been over done with products I will add a drop of this into my shampoo and my hair feels back to normal!

Chfortier added a new review for
    Carters oshkosh