Honest Company Organic Breathe Easy Rub Reviews
Ranked #38 in Lotions

May 11, 2017

I use this product on my kids whenever they're sick. I put it on their chest, back and feet. I love the scent as well. It's not too strong, which is nice.

January 09, 2017

I've purchased thought
    The honest website in the US. These are not available in Canada. The product is great and you don't need a lot. It is also menthol and petroleum free which are no nos for babies and kids. We've used this on ourselves too and it is very effective. It is more expensive than Vickis and not sold in Canada hence why I only give it 2.5 stars.

November 07, 2016

I love this product!! a great organic replacement to Vic's- puts me at ease when my child is sick that I can go to this product. The price however is high as I ordered it online from the US (shipped to Canada) and the exchange is not the greatest right now.

October 17, 2016

Je ne le connais pas celui la , mais j`aime lire les commentaires positifs des autres . Je suis très curieuse de connaitre encore plus la compagnie honest compagny. merci

September 16, 2016

love this organic option instead of vicks by Honest. It smells great- if you like lavender! It's a little more pricey than Vick's, but it's worth the money, in my opinion

January 31, 2016

I love the breathe easy rub by the Honest Company because it has a relaxing and uplifting scent. The product is pure and free of chemicals and preservatives that other brands mix into their decongestant rubs. I highly recommend this product!

January 27, 2016

THIS IS THE BEST! I rub this on the soles of my baby's feet then put on her socks before bedtime as soon as I sense she might be coming down with a cold or cough. You can smell the natural eucalyptus scent and the best part is that we avoid the petroleum factor.

October 19, 2015

this is an all-natural alternative to Vick's Vapo-Rub that actually worked better for me and my family than Vicks did! the ingredients are great, and 100% safe for babies of all ages. it also smells good and is menthol free so it doesn't burn or sting the eyes or nose when you breathe it. the addition of lavender for a restful nights sleep is genius, since no one sleeps well with a cold. i rub it on chest, neck, upper back, and the bottoms of feet before going to bed in cozy pj's and socks