Honey Nut Cheerios Reviews
#2 in Cereal

Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is a great tasting way to help lower your cholesterol. It's made with real honey for a delicious sweet taste and soluble fiber from whole grain oats to help lower your cholesterol.

April 22, 2016

One of my favourite cereals ever since I was young! You can find Honey Nut Cheerios in practically any grocery store. There is a nice balance in its sweetness and a nice crunch as well. They are fantastic to eat/snack on its own or make an amazing breakfast with some milk. Personally, I love to eat Honey Nut Cheerios mixed with Shreddies + some milk = awesome breakfast!!!

One of the most enjoyable cereals out there that doesn't feel like it is drowned in sugar.

April 22, 2016

This is a must in our home ! I always stock up when they come on sale , Kids and adults alike love cheerios, I grew up eating them as a kid and they will always be a staple in our home !!

April 04, 2016

Who doesn't love honey nut Cheerios. I have bought them for years. The kids love to snack on them when we're on the go, and have them for breakfast. They have just the right sweetness. And they are from a company that has good quality.

April 03, 2016

Great product.
    My favourite part about it is the fact that this company is fighting to
    keep the bee population up.
    I think is amazing. Great tasting in behind the original ofcourse

April 01, 2016

Second best kind of Cheerios (first would be frosted lol). I love Honey Nut Cheerios. We buy at least one box a month in our household. I'm usually the one who eats them at like 2am! I love them! The taste is amazing, the crunch.. They don't get soggy too quick in milk. They are wonderful! The price is average among cereals.. Nothing to write home about there lol. But it's worth it :)

April 01, 2016

This cereal has been around my whole life and I've always been a fan of it, they taste nice without being super packed with super like alot of other cereals. This is a cereal that I offer to my son and know that it's healthier than other cereals.

April 01, 2016

This is one of my favorite cereals. I love how it's not as sweet as some of the other cereals out there, and it 100% satisfies my sweet tooth in the morning.

April 01, 2016

I could probably eat an entire box of these. That's how easily they go down and how good they taste. I love mixing strawberies or bananas or blueberries with them.

March 30, 2016

I'm in LOVE with Honey Nut Cherrios. I was never a big cereal eater but when my husband bought these, well I couldn't get enough of them. They have just enough sweetness to them.

March 29, 2016

This cereal is one i have loved since i was young! Great taste, good for you and easy to throw into a container and eat as a snack on the go with out milk. Also great for toddlers learning to eat on their own.