Honey Nut Cheerios Reviews
#2 in Cereal

Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is a great tasting way to help lower your cholesterol. It's made with real honey for a delicious sweet taste and soluble fiber from whole grain oats to help lower your cholesterol.

January 24, 2019

I would buy this product again and again and again

I love this product bother my kids eat this everyday dry or with milk it’s their favourite cereal I love that they choose that cereal as their first choice snack when we asked them

January 23, 2019

Sweet Taste!!

I enjoy eating Honey Nut Cheerios every week. It has a sweet taste and tastes great. It also has a crunch when you eat it. It's a type of cereal you can eat anytime of the day. I will definitely continue to eat this brand and flavor of cereal.

January 18, 2019

This is my go to product!!!

This cereal has just enough sweetness to it without eating a really sugary cereal. I like to have it with yogurt and fruit on top. It's also good as just a handful to munch on.

January 18, 2019

Très bon.

Les céréale préféré des enfants. Bonne au gout, bonne texture. Je vais continuer de leur acheter. Aussi bon avec du lait que dans un bol de yogourt.

January 14, 2019

definately try this product

honeynut cheerios has been a household favourite forever, this cereal actually was one of all of my kids first solid foods, they quickly melt in your mouth and while giving them to my kids it promotes their fine motor skills, and they taste awesome...id recommend these to everyone especially parents with young ones, not only does it help picking them up -by a lil one- refine their fine motor skills , like i said it also helps with them learning to feed themselves and learning a little independance

December 20, 2018

Yummy

This cereal is a favourite in our house from my children to my husband. I like that nothing needs to be added to it to enjoy a bowl. It’s often breakfast, but sometimes a snack as well. Will certainly continue to buy.

November 18, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Not just for little kids

My children are in their late teens and early twenties and they still very much enjoy eating Honey Nut Cheerios. It is great in the morning in a bowl with milk or the perfect snack for on the go.

November 18, 2018

A classic

I enjoy this cereal as it's easy to prepare and has a nice flavor. I eat it with Silk unsweetened vanilla almond milk, flax seeds and bananas. I have been purchasing it for a long time and am still satisfied with the flavor.

October 10, 2018
    Maryland, United States

We love these.

We love this cereal! It's a great go-to snack for my kids and it's a delicious and healthy breakfast! My kids absolutely love this cereal. They taste amazing.

October 03, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Go to snack

We use Honey Nut Cheerios more as a snack in our house. It’s been used as a last minute dinner for my picky eater as well. My daughter requests it knowing it’s an option I never refuse. It’s just healthy enough for me to use it as my back up dinner and go to. It’s the one thing she takes with her everyday for school snack. The quality in taste is always there and thanks to couponing and sales I’m usually stocked up enough to say it’s good value. It’s also a life saver for those last minute dinner switches and I don’t have to argue her alternative choice.