Hostess Hickory Sticks Reviews
#32 in Grocery

January 20, 2018

Don't last at my house

When I buy hickory sticks they don't last long. I have to hide the bag and sometimes even from myself. They're so good you can sit and not stop eating them till suddenly you reach in the bag and its empty. Ok now talking about them made me crave them.

January 17, 2018

Addicting!

These are an old favourite of mine. They are short crispy sticks with a smokey flavour on them. The flavour is so addicting. They come in smaller individual bags that you can typically find at a convenience store, and also in larger bags (like the size of chip bags).

January 17, 2018

Good!

I love to share a bag of this whenever we have a games night at home. Everybody loves them. Very tasty, super crunchy, perfect size, I even add a small amount of it as a topping on my taco salads. Incomparable flavour.

December 14, 2017

These are good

I love Hickory Sticks.
    They have a great combination of flavours and are addicting, you just want to keep reaching your hand back into the bag! It has a smokey taste to it, and leaves you wanting more. The packing as well is cool, it has a rustic type feel to it.

December 12, 2017

Little Sticks of joy

I love these chips it's one of the only chips me and my boyfriend can agree on to eat together and they taste Awesome! I love the shape as well it's not your average chip shape it's supper cool!

December 12, 2017

Timeless taste

I love these my grand father used to eat them all the time, he would always buy me a bag I would build towers and eat my sticks to this day I still do this they taste the same as I was a child and they are just as fun

September 24, 2017

Like mini french fries

This product is so nostalgic for me. Growing up, these were one of the snacks in the vending machine of my sunday chinese school and my dad would let us share a bag every one in a while.

I loved the shape and the crispyness of these little sticks. I used to pretend that I was a giant eating french fries lol

So good!

I've always love the crisp and smokiness of these Hickory Sticks! I try not to purchase them too often because I find it too easy to eat the whole bag!

Best childhood munchies

Growing up as a kid I always ask for this snack. Why? Because you get so much in the bag which makes it last longer. I love the flavouring. Now I can't eat as much because I find it bit on the salty side. It's still something I snack on once in awhile. I think it's still worth the price.

Super addictive

I have not had these in a little while but they were a childhood favorite. These are super addictive. I love eating them by the handful. They have the perfect amount of salt and seasoning on them. The sticks are so tiny but they have a nice crunch to them. I like the smokey flavor that you get when you eat these. You can find large bags of this at Walmart for a good price. This is a good snack and alternative to chips.