3.4/5
Huda Beauty Lashes #1 Giselle Reviews
#186 in Makeup

November 29, 2017

Faux cils Huda beauty. Glamour et pratique !

Les faux cils huda beauty (Gisselle) donnent une touche de glamour ils sont naturel et facile à mettre. Ils sont également réutilisable. Huda beauty eyelashes est la reference numéro 1 dans la game de faux cils. Je recommande!!

May 18, 2017

I recently got a surprise party for mothers day this past may 15th and I got many presents. Some of the present I got were makeup things. I also got these Huda beauty lashes and omg I fell in love with them and they're a great product, definitely recommend!

0.8/5

May 08, 2017

Wry disappointed with my lashes, received them with lashes falling off the strip. They were clumpy, and over dramatic. Would not purchase again nor would I recommend

November 16, 2016

The lashes themselves are quite beautiful, however I found these ones a little flimsy and they were a little too short to fit my entire eye. I could not wear them alone. I had to add individuals just to fill space.

January 02, 2016

Las her are great, they are easy to use and they last for a long time. So far the best lashes I have tried. The price is good you pay for what you get.

2.7/5

December 12, 2015

Comparable to Ardell Demi Whispies, or Ardell Whispies. Nice natural look. I trimmed some of the longer lashes down for a more even natural look