Huda Beauty Lashes #1 Giselle Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #180 out of 464 in Makeup

May 18, 2017

I recently got a surprise party for mothers day this past may 15th and I got many presents. Some of the present I got were makeup things. I also got these Huda beauty lashes and omg I fell in love with them and they're a great product, definitely recommend!

0.8/5

May 08, 2017

Wry disappointed with my lashes, received them with lashes falling off the strip. They were clumpy, and over dramatic. Would not purchase again nor would I recommend

November 16, 2016

The lashes themselves are quite beautiful, however I found these ones a little flimsy and they were a little too short to fit my entire eye. I could not wear them alone. I had to add individuals just to fill space.

January 02, 2016

Las her are great, they are easy to use and they last for a long time. So far the best lashes I have tried. The price is good you pay for what you get.

2.7/5

December 12, 2015

Comparable to Ardell Demi Whispies, or Ardell Whispies. Nice natural look. I trimmed some of the longer lashes down for a more even natural look

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce