Huggies Baby Wipes Reviews
#8 in Baby Wipes

February 23, 2015

I bought this brand of wipes as it was on sale at Costco . I think over 1100 wipes for $20. That was the only wipes available for sale there. I find Huggies Wipes to be thick and tend to stick together while dispensing, so making m use more than I really need to. I use a lot of wipes and find that the Pampers ones are a hair thinner and therefore easier to handle.

February 22, 2015

My kids are adults now .. but i fine myself still buying those baby wipes .like that smell is not overly powerful and i use them aroud my home at work and most important place is in my car .

January 26, 2015

Huggies baby wipes are wonderful!!I like them because they smell good and are extremely soft. They can be used for cleansing too.

January 19, 2015

This product work great, its gentle and lightly scented. Not only is it good for the kids but I always keep extras around the house for myself. They are great for removing makeup, cleaning up small messes or spills, and gentle enough to use on my dogs when they get a bit dirty. I will never use another brand of baby wipes- ever!

2.3/5

December 02, 2014

I used these wipes for the first time recently because of a sale I couldn't resist. I'm very unimpressed with them. Little pieces of the wipe are always left behind on my babies bottom and I find they do not clean very well.

September 18, 2014

I love these baby wipes over all others. And, I have tried them all - pumpers, parent's choice, kirkland etc. These are the best.

September 10, 2014

Very good for cleaning up. Very smooth. great product

1.7/5

September 09, 2014

These wipes gave my daughter a rash right away. I used them a couple times, and stopped right away when I noticed. They may work great for some people but not for me. Also, I find them very thin, they are not soft, and they stick to the skin when wiping. Not good!

August 31, 2014

These are my favorite baby wipes. They have a smooth texture for baby but still get the job done.

August 11, 2014

Huggies baby wipes are great. They are fresh and leaves baby bum clean. I prefer huggies wipes over pampers wipes because they are thicker and works better. I usually buy the big box when it goes on sale because it is cheaper and lasts longer.