3.9/5
Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants Reviews

HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants make it easy to change standing babies, sliding on and off easily with a great fit. They feature:
  • Stretchy sides for an outstanding fit
  • Tabs for easy removal and disposal
  • HUGGIES LEAK LOCK® System – the protection and security you both need between changes
  • Quick-absorbing layers and a long-lasting core locks in wetness and keeps your baby dry
  • Stopping guards around the legs and waist help keep wetness in

November 18, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Brilliant!

I absolutely love these! They slip on and off like pull-ups but are absorbent like diapers! Genius! Perfect for toddlers who don't like laying down for diaper changes or changing on the go - don't need a changing table!

September 06, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Gotta have them!!

My 20 month old started getting places on her from the diaper tapes SO i wanted to switch to something that would make her more comfy! i tried other brands and even pull ups but they leaked horribly!! these work just like a diaper they dont leak and hold her overnight waste with ease! and best of all no more red tape marks!! I will not use anything else!

August 26, 2019
    Texas, United States

Love them

I used these with my older 3 kids they worked great for them we weren't ready for pulls but needs something that would transition into pullups and these worked great for them and I will be using them again when my 2 month old is ready for them

August 16, 2019

So great for early potty training

I love the easiness of slipping on and off. My kids are quiet petite and tend to start potty training (self-lead) around 18 months. I really like huggies as a brand. These diapers are just such a great fit and really let my little one feel like a "big kid" even if their not quiet ready to be in undies. It takes off the pressure, so if an accident happens not only is it not a big deal, but there is very minimal clean up. Overall, I'd highly recommend this style for families starting the potty training journey.

October 29, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Love them....

We absolutely love Huggies diapers. We have used Huggies for a long time. All of their diapers and pull-ups work absolutely fantastic. They fit well and don't leak.

September 24, 2018

Genius!!! I love it!!

Whoever in the huggies company came up with this idea was a genius. These made changing my kids so much easier once they were active. They were also very effective with helping in potty training.

April 29, 2018

Perfect for my toddler

These diapers make it much easier at diaper change time and with potty training. My little one loves to flip around on you at change time and this helps as she just stands up to put these on.

February 06, 2018

Best diaper ever

I absolutely love these diapers!! I bought them by accident once when I couldn’t find the other little movers. So glad I did! So easy to change my toddler who doesn’t sit still. They fit just like underwear under clothes but have the same absorbency as a normal diaper. I refuse to buy anything else and recommend these to all my mom friends

December 28, 2017

I Loved these

My 100% love these diapers the swipe on feature is amazing it made it soooo easy plus it gave my son the "big boy feel" it really helped its potty training. I highly recommend

July 27, 2017

Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants

i got this one to try and get my kid used to it, it worked and it was so easy to use, the only issue is i don't think this product was meant to be used at night time because it leaked every single time, so i just use it during the day

over all a good product