Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #3 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants make it easy to change standing babies, sliding on and off easily with a great fit. They feature:

• Stretchy sides for an outstanding fit
  • Tabs for easy removal and disposal
  • HUGGIES LEAK LOCK® System – the protection and security you both need between changes
  • Quick-absorbing layers and a long-lasting core locks in wetness and keeps your baby dry
  • Stopping guards around the legs and waist help keep wetness in

June 21, 2013

I love the idea that you can just pull them on BUT I have a chubby little boy and they didn't pull on that easy, I think I should have went one size bigger to see if that might of been better! but they still worked good at keeping him dry

June 21, 2013

As soon as I received this, I was astounded by the quality. My son is very independent and really disliked lying down for changes. These slip on diapers are amazing because I could let him stand while i changed and wiped him. He got to be big boy by standing and putting on his own pants, then off he went! No tantrums whatsoever. They're perfect because he loves to rip his diapers off, but since Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants don't have the traditional straps, he doesn't know how to take them off (;

June 21, 2013

As soon as I recieved the package of diapers, I put them to the test. Innitially, I really liked the idea and look of these diapers. Pull on diapers seemed like the way to go with my daughter and I have friends who use Huggies Slip-On diapers religiously! They fit my daughter really well when I first put them on. However after a while, I did notice that since they were pull on and not adjustable that, even though they are the correct size for her, her pants started to pull the diaper down with all her climbing and moving. This could also be the reason that after a couple of hours, the diaper started leaking. I love the concept of these diapers, and while they work for lots of people, they aren't a good fit for my daughter. I wound up giving the remainder of the package to my friend and her little man who uses them without any leaks :). I think it depends on the shape of the child's body. My daughter is quite slim while my friend's son is on the chunkier side.

June 21, 2013

We love these things :) First my Granddaughter was super pumped to get them See Pictures http://canadianbasics.com/?p=2108 What we loved about them the most was how easy they were to talk off :) What Granddad loved most about them as he could easily tell the difference between the front and the back which has been a problem for him in the past . They were super absorbent and Devyn loved the pictures on the "big girl" pants :)

June 21, 2013

I gave the pack of diapers to my best friend to try as she currently has a baby. I asked her to let me know what she thought. According to her the diapers were very convenient for when she was out for a long time either on a trip or out on the town. She told me that they provide great leakage protection for the baby and that she felt comfortable and safe using them on her daughter. Huggies is a great popular brand which does provide great products for babies and toddlers. She definitely recommends all parents try these.

June 21, 2013

This was the first time using a slip-on. I was a little confused that they had tabs on the side, as I expected them to be put on like underwear, but now I understand that the tabs help and make things easier (and cleaner) when the diaper is full.

I think my daughter is a bit too young for slip-ons, as she is not able to fully stand on her own yet. As such, I found it easier to cheat, and put the slip-ons on like I would with her other diapers...which defeats the purpose, I know. Once she is better at standing, I will definitely try Huggies Little Movers Slip-ons again.

Huggies is our normal diaper brand. We have always been happy that they can contain a mess. I find the Huggies slip-ons to be extremely soft, which was nice. And I appreciated the tighter scrunching at the top of the slip-on, which allows a better fit to my daughter's body.

My daughter seemed comfortable in them. She is quite a mover, but we did not have any leakage issues.

Thanks for the opportunity to try this product.

June 21, 2013

I watch my girlfriend's daughter who I'm potty training a few days a week, so when I was chosen to review these I was pretty excited. Let me start off by saying I absolutely LOVE Huggies. I've used their diapers since my little ones were in them.

Now, I wasn't shocked when I used these with the little girl I babysit. They were easy to put on her and also easy to take off when we would try and go to the potty. Very easy to put on and take off, not to mention they are awesome with holding in and absorbing when she would go potty in them, we had no leakage when using these and I've convinced her mom to use these. They're not only easy for the parents and kids, but a perfect way to introduce them into potty training!

June 21, 2013

I was chosen to review these diaper pants as part of the product review club.

I am not too picky about the type of diapers my kids use - my main goal is keeping the cost down. I find, for my kids' bums, all diapers are made equal. I have no issue with skin sensitivity or leakage. I buy what's on sale; I buy what's the cheapest.

However, when it comes diaper pants, Huggies is my favourite. Hands down on this one. They fit my kids' bums like a glove. They are soft, stretchy and easy to use. My favourite part about these Slip-On Diapers pants, a feature that I haven't seen any other brands of diaper pants, is the pull-tab on the sides. For pees, you can easily slip the diaper pants off/on; but for the poos, it's so convenient to just pull the tabs on the side and remove the diaper, without having to worry about getting the messy stuff down the legs (unlike other brands of diaper pants). This is a great feature when you are out and you need to do a quick diaper change but unable to find somewhere clean to do it.

These diapers are also very durable. It's perfect for potty training because the child can easily pull the pants up and down by himself. It gives the child a sense of independent and made potty training a little more fun for the little ones. If the child does his business in the potty, great! you can reuse the pants!!

So while I am careful on how much I spend on regular diapers, I never hesitate to buy Huggies Slip-On diaper pants because they are really awesome!!

June 21, 2013

The Huggies Little Movers Slip-on Diaper Pants are a good product. They kept my 18 month old girl dry and they fit well. However, I would not buy them because I found them difficult to put on if she is lying on her back. When I tried putting them on while she was standing, she would try to run away and it made it ever more complicated. In addition, if you want to use diaper rash cream, it spreads all over the place when you pull the diaper. A friend of mine only uses them, but it didn't work for me and my daughter.

June 21, 2013

Thanks for allowing me to review this product!

I had tried these once on a smaller baby and hated them, I couldnt get them to pull up and the baby was unable to stand on their own. After trying these on my 19 month old son I fell in love with these. So much less drama at diaper change, he no longer has to lay down for every chage and we can pull them right up and off he goes again. As for the quality and such they are just like all other huggies Ive tried, holds well and doesnt get droopy and saggy like some other diapers do. I will definately be buying these again!!!