Huggies Snug & Dry Baby Diapers Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 514 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

HUGGIES diapers have the Breathe Dry System -- a highly breathable cover that lets fresh air in to help keep baby's skin dry. Meanwhile, the Leak Lock System quickly draws moisture away from baby's sensitive skin into the absorbent core to help stop leaks and keep baby happy. Only HUGGIES Snug and Dry diapers have all-around stretch for a super-snug fit. Plus new LeakLock captures moisture better than before. Manufactured by Kimberly Clark in the US, a recent recipient of the United Way of America Summit Award for their charitable contributions throughout the world. Huggies diapers contain mild cosmetic ingredients to help keep skin soft and healthy-looking: petrolatum, ozokerite.

May 17, 2017

I love that Huggies Snug & Dry keep my son dry throughout the night, but every single time he poops, it ends up seeping through the sides or the back, even though I use the size that is well in the range of his weight. So I will continue using these at night time, but opt for another line of Huggies for the day.

May 05, 2017

I was stoked when we were chosen by Influenster and Huggies to receive and review Snug & Dry diapers. We normally use cloth diapers during the day, and disposable diapers at night. I like that there's a more affordable line of Huggies available. I liked the cute Disney design on the outside, but it's absorbent and does not leak overnight. My child and I love Snug & Dry!

I received this product for free from Influenster and Huggies in exchange for an honest review.

April 15, 2017

Super absorbent and they looked a lot more comfortable than other diapers ive had on my daughter. Theyre not super bulky either! Overall i definitely prefer them over other diaper brands!

April 10, 2017

I have recently received a free package of Huggies Snug and Dry from Influenster to try in exchange for my honest opinion and I have to say that I really like my experience so far. I will admit I'm still on the fence about Huggies from my previous experience with them, so I'm not sure if maybe they've changed something since the last time I used them.. I had major issues with leakage before with this brand, this time there are no leaks and it seems to fit better, which makes me wonder if they have changed something with the diapers.. anyways, I would try them out again to see if I like them or not.

April 04, 2017

Probablement les couches les moins étanches que j'ai essayé jusqu'à maintenant. La matériel utilisé pour ce produit est sans aucun doute ce qu'il y a de plus bas de gamme dans ce qui se fabrique actuellement. J'utilisais les little snugglers de huggies et ce n'est vraiment pas comparable. Je ne rachèterai plus cette sorte à l'avenir.

March 27, 2017

These diapers are cute and the elastic waistband on the back does help to keep poop where it belongs but I found the fit much too small even following their size guide. I also found that when my baby peed you could definitely smell it right away and they swelled right up to a huge size.

May 18, 2016

I tried the two most popular diaper brands and Pampers is my favorite. These diapers are super absorbant and rarely leak. They fit very well too. I just wish they had an indicator that tells you when the diaper is wet.

0.5/5

May 15, 2016

I hate it, its expensive and not even worth it. Its so rough on my baby's skin and it leaks after each pee. I don't recommend it and i will never buy it again because it has a very poor quality

January 06, 2016

c'est ma meilleure marque de couches
    mon bébé est tjs confortable meme apres 12h de sommil avec la meme couche
    que demander de plus
    y'a souvent des coupons avec c'est génial :)

October 09, 2015

I like huggies, but like pampers I only buy when on sale. These tend to be leaky for me. Also pricey, but again they are soft diapers.