Hugo Boss Bottled Night Cologne Reviews
Ranked #1093 in Perfume

A woody fragrance for sophisticated men Mysterious, seductive, warm & sensual Features notes of lavender, birch leaves, African violet & lauro amarello wood.

June 21, 2017

I love the smell!

I bought this for my husband for his birthday to try something different than his usual. He loved the smell and so did I. It was a strong smell but not over powering.

June 21, 2017

Best mens perfume

A nice clean, soapy, slightly floral, masculine scent that maybe borders on the generic side of things. Obviously it's not going to have the obscurity of a lot of niche houses, but it is a fragrance I feel most people would agree smells quite nice. I feel as though the 'night' branding may not be all that accurate, as this smells like something you could wear just as easily during the day.

Had it on for a couple of hours now and it is still performing reasonably well. One of few boss releases that caught my attention, and as it can be had at a fairly cheap price it's worth a sniff.

September 27, 2016

I got this for my husband and he loves it and i love it on him.i found it very sexy, fresh and manly, not like for the boys. Its stays long on his skin and worth the price

September 27, 2016

Love this scent!
    The peachy keynote makes it enjoyable to wear and less aggressive than some other scents out there.
    Always get good comliments when I wear it.

October 03, 2013

i love the smell of this, my husband wears it and the other kinds and they all smell so good

August 23, 2010

I love smelling this cologne on my boyfriend. It is amazing.