Hydro Flask Reviews

February 28, 2019

overpriced but does keep things extreme temps

I cannot fully get behind these. I know they're "in" right now and my husband and I each spent a ridiculous amount of money on one for each of us. It absolutely does what it says it does, but they're SO cumbersome. I've literally injured myself when it's bumped into my knee, or dropped on my toe. They seem to weigh 3000 lbs. The lids are nice and tight and it has a little handle thing which is great and they are obviously well made. I just don't get it. I prefer something much more light weight I guess. Also, I love my water cold and I have incredibly sensitive teeth so when you drink out of this water bottle, it all hits your teeth. OUCH. I like something I can suck on.

update: i did find a straw lid for this on amazon and it has helped a lot to not hurt my teeth. However, it's still a weapon. i keep it by my bedside in case i need to bash an intruders head in...

November 21, 2018
    California, United States

Amazing!!!

I’ve had my hydro flask for about a year now and it’s been amazing! I haven’t dented it so much and it’s great quality. It keeps your water cold for so long and it keeps your drinks hot as well. I love putting stickers on mine and making it unique!

September 21, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Keeps my water ice cold

I like my Hydro Flask because it does keep my water ice cold just how I like it. I fill it with a lot of ice and some water and I can come back to it 8 hours later and the water is still cold and refreshing. I did notice that after taking off my top the plastic seal that is deep in the top had moved up a little but it went back into position after screwing the top back on.

September 13, 2017

The only one I use!

J'adore quand mon eau reste froide vraiment longtemps et avec Hydro Flask, je n'ai jamais besoin d'ajouter de glaces : l'eau reste super froide toute la journée! Je préfère le format "Wide Mouth" qui peut venir avec un couvercle qui se dévisse ou type "café", qui est plus pratique pour moi. Vraiment un bon investissement car la bouteille en inox est super résistante et ne laisse pas de mauvais goût à l'eau. De plus, il est possible de commander des pièces séparément ou de concevoir une bouteille en choisissant les couleurs et accessoires sur leur site web.