I love... Raspberry & Blackberry Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #954 out of 1614 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 21, 2015

I bought this with the shower wash (which is not bad)) but this was just a waste of money. The constancy is like no lotion I have ever tried. Its very goopy and the color looks so artificial and just like its full of dyes. Once I gave it a shot and applied it to my skin, I was honestly grossed out by the way it sat on my skin and didn't absorb. I was sticky for the rest of the day and have not used it since.

January 04, 2015

Great lotion, the scent is lovely and long lasting. Truly a thick and buttery body butter that makes you feel lusicious after applying it.

September 18, 2014

This is so thick and moisturizing that I was using just the amount stuck on the lid for a few days! This body butter moisturizes skin using coconut oil and shea butter and is the perfect type of body moisturizer for the coming drier months. I found the scent of this body butter to be sweet and creamy and at times a wee bit strong. There were times when the scent reminded me of cherry antibiotics so my feelings about this body butter might be entirely in my head. I have a feeling I might prefer this more in a shower gel as the scent might not be quite as strong.